ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Announcement For Upgrade to Cardinal Stadium

Probably adding more concession stands for booze for their idiot fans to drown their sorrows when we come there next year and whoop that red ass again.

If you sit in the bowl it’s a cozy and nice place to watch a game, (pink chairs and all). But, you have to pass beer and get up 300!times a game. But the grandstand seats are horrible. Steepest seat I’ve ever sat in.

Reactions: The-Hack
If you sit in the bowl it’s a cozy and nice place to watch a game, (pink chairs and all). But, you have to pass beer and get up 300!times a game. But the grandstand seats are horrible. Steepest seat I’ve ever sat in.
Mostly tailgate related amenities like a fan zone and whatnot. Oh and they’re getting their pink seats refinished so they aren’t a joke to look at when they’re all empty on the TV.

Worst I ever sat in was the upper deck seats at the new Comisky Park when their new stadium was opened. I was young then and I felt unbalanced climbing to my seats.

Reactions: adolph rollingover
Probably adding more concession stands for booze for their idiot fans to drown their sorrows when we come there next year and whoop that red ass again.
In WSJ today:

"There is now data to support their claims of drinking superiority after the first season that the Southeastern Conference allowed member schools to sell alcohol in their football stadiums. It was a policy shift worth millions of dollars to LSU: Selling booze in Tiger Stadium is a bit like selling water in a desert.

But when the LSU faithful invade other college towns, they have a nasty habit of leaving wreckage behind. They beat your football team. And then they drink your beer."

And people wonder why UK trails other SEC schools in total revenue. A partial solution is available yet our athletics leadership doesn't care. The supposed moral high ground is more important. Believe that if you like.

It's like sitting on a cliff. Terrible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT