ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Ark is favored by 2

UT opens a 3.5 favorite over Auburn. Doesn’t surprise me at all. Would be surprised if AU won there.

Can I just say, @HerrosHeroes is my favorite poster? Say what you will, but positivity is key in life as whole. I love this team and this program (as we all do)... But this guy is Mr. Silver Lining on the bad days, and still leading the charge on the good days. LFG. Go CATS!!

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
No we wouldn’t. We’d be the dog no matter what and no one knows who’s out tomorrow so this is a legit line
I like you. But no it’s not.

Vegas knows UK is at least down Washington and most likely also Wheeler.

Cal and his injury history says he’s in no hurry to rush anyone back, especially with this team. He knows he has a title favorite, screw the seed. Bring on all comers. He just wants a healthy team come NCAAT whether it’s a 1 seed because they conquered the odds or a 3 seed because he sat everyone and got 100% healthy.

Problem is… I don’t trust this team to stay 100% healthy for 6 straight games anymore. UK’s rehab team or something is shit. Has been for 5-6 years. Always something. These injuries can’t be that bad. 30 years ago dudes just laced em up and went.

Reactions: StaticKat
Grady has to have a big game for us to win.
Arkansas has lightening quick wing players that can stick to Grady like glue. Cal had better have some plays to get Grady open, or Arkansas will take him out of the game. If this happens and Oscar can't handle the size and length of Williams, then the Cats will be in trouble. Remember also that the Hogs will be sky high at Bud Walton. The Cats had better be prepared and focused. The Cats are not going to just waltz in there and have Arkansas shaking in their boots.

Arkansas has lightening quick wing players that can stick to Grady like glue. Cal had better have some plays to get Grady open, or Arkansas will take him out of the game.
This is spot on. Grady is a fantastic shooter and I will surprised if he gets loose enough create significant damage, but it may also open up opportunities for others to have big games. Overall, Arkansas usually plays tremendous defense.

Kentucky showed in wins over Alabama and LSU over the past week that it is getting better at improvising when forced to play without Washington and/or Wheeler. But the possibility of one or both of those players being out as the Wildcats enter a rowdy environment at Arkansas' Bud Walton Arena portends a bleak outlook for UK. Look for the Razorbacks to use their up-tempo style in tandem with a decided home-court advantage to secure another big win. Prediction: Arkansas 75, Kentucky 65

headshot-image

Gary Parrish
headshot-image

Matt Norlander
headshot-image

David Cobb
headshot-image

Chip Patterson
headshot-image

Jerry Palm
ARK -2team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
S/Uteam logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas
team logo
Arkansas

Spread has moved to Arkansas -2.5. Looks like Vegas thinks that Wheeler and TyTy won't play much today - if at all.

Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT