ADVERTISEMENT

London

Sounds like they cancelled the press conference this afternoon without explanation. This just going to fade away?

Last edited:
Whether or not some of you are too dense to understand my sarcasm, this post is a good example of why mass shootings in this country have become a parody, especially on the internet. No discussion of victims. No discussion of actual root causes. Hell, in this case, we have almost zero information on motive or victims. So where does the attention go?

The first thing the pundits do is ask what the race of the shooter was or their political leanings. Not as an attempt to triage the problem, but to use it as political propaganda. Within a few posts of this thread, the attention was moved to illegal immigrants. How mad were some of you when the shooter turned out to be white?

Think about how ****ed up that question is.

You all want the truth about mass shootings? Nothing is ever going to be done. Our country is neutered from any type of pragmatic realism. I think it was JD Vance who said that mass shootings should be accepted in the same way natural disasters are accepted.

Sadly, I agree with him. It's never going to change. We just wait for the next sacrificial lambs to be slaughtered and that's the reality we have.
First thing people do is run and see if the shooter was ''maga'' or trans.

Reactions: KAB Cats
Sounds like they cancelled the press conference this afternoon without explanation. This just going to fade away?

They probably realized pulling the Calipari "haven't seen him" line out every day wasn't necessary.

Several surrounding schools have cancelled classes and all sports related activities until monday.

Last edited:
They will have more luck finding him with cadaver dogs. That POS took the easy way out

I used to ride 4 wheelers at Cromer Ridge where the shooter was set up all the time before it was shut down. If he is still loose in the woods, that area is very thick. He could be in there for weeks before being found if he had the necessities. Remember, it used to be an atv park, trails are everywhere in between the thick forest. I have some theories.

They found his car and weapon with the phone. The battery was out so it couldn’t be pinged. That along with the weapon tells me suicide probably wasn’t his first option. That said, he could very well have a side arm to off himself with.

Anyone with familiarity knows the exit points of the area. Had he planned this, he could’ve stashed a dirtbike or 4 wheeler next to where he was before driving up in his car. From where the shots came, if you know the trails, you can be on highway 80 between London and Somerset near Hawk Creek/Swiss Colony within 30 minutes. You can be to civilization within 15 minutes if hammering down. Once on 80, he has a direct line to Bowling Green and i65 out of the state. I highly doubt that after calls of a mass shooting, law enforcement will have people at all exit points within 30 minutes. They are going to flood the immediate scene before starting the man hunt.

Although it’s technically shut down, people still ride there so you’re going to have many tracks making it impossible to conclude they were his get away vehicle.

I used to ride 4 wheelers at Cromer Ridge where the shooter was set up all the time before it was shut down. If he is still loose in the woods, that area is very thick. He could be in there for weeks before being found if he had the necessities. Remember, it used to be an atv park, trails are everywhere in between the thick forest. I have some theories.

They found his car and weapon with the phone. The battery was out so it couldn’t be pinged. That along with the weapon tells me suicide probably wasn’t his first option. That said, he could very well have a side arm to off himself with.

Anyone with familiarity knows the exit points of the area. Had he planned this, he could’ve stashed a dirtbike or 4 wheeler next to where he was before driving up in his car. From where the shots came, if you know the trails, you can be on highway 80 between London and Somerset near Hawk Creek/Swiss Colony within 30 minutes. You can be to civilization within 15 minutes if hammering down. Once on 80, he has a direct line to Bowling Green and i65 out of the state. I highly doubt that after calls of a mass shooting, law enforcement will have people at all exit points within 30 minutes. They are going to flood the immediate scene before starting the man hunt.

Although it’s technically shut down, people still ride there so you’re going to have many tracks making it impossible to conclude they were his get away vehicle.
He gone

Great insight. Will be interesting to see if he is ever found.

Now the infamous world chicken festival is at risk of being cancelled. The locals are getting restless and may riot if they don't get to see Uncle Kracker.

If this dude isn't found dead or caught, there will be myths and "sightings" of him for decades in the mountains...guaranteed.

Well, sounds planned. Hop in back of truck lay low, wait till it stops driver gets out away.
Hop out use a burner phone for an Uber or just go get in another truck bed ride till it stops.
Go hitch ride with a trucker…..endless possibilities.
No, I don’t believe he is there. Not if he left his phone gun vehicle. He had a plan to get out of there and used woods being search for his get out of town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT