ADVERTISEMENT

Lol, guys, the best coach has 1 EE in 20 years

That's a well made graphic right there. The list is shit, of course, but props on looking legit.

Reactions: DCFseattle
I dont know who this account is but they're rankings are always trash. Painter at #1 is a joke. Self is the best coach in the game right now. And you can't make a legitimate argument that Cal is at 20 given his career resume.

And what the hell does "so far" mean? So far this year? So far this decade? So far this century?

I've seen some stupid lists...including the PG one from yesterday.

This may take the cake....and it isn't just a Painter problem. Penny? Lol. This has to be a troll job.

Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Also, the look on Painter's face...like he saw the Double Chocolate Lava Cake at Golden Corral.

Maybe I am wrong but doesnt it mean this season? He probably is the best one this season (so far). Until he flames out early in the NCAAT of course.

Cal at 20 is just flat out retarded though.

That account has really begun to show just how ignorant they really are. In just the past few weeks their lists are just mind numbing. Fishing for replies imo.

Good to see Mark Pope up there. Still, this list is trash. Painter, Penny, and some dude named Niko.
IMO, Pope will end up being an amazing coach. I mean he’s winning big at freaking BYU. Lulz They were picked to finish next to last in the B12. They’ll likely finish top 5/6 in that league. Still say he’s worth a look when Cal leaves.

Good to see Mark Pope up there. Still, this list is trash. Painter, Penny, and some dude named Niko.
I'll have you know that Niko has made the tournament once and lost in the first round.

Cal meanwhile has more national titles than Niko has tournament wins. And he has as many Final Fours as Niko has had winning seasons.

But yeah, totally 9 spots better than Cal.

I dont know who this account is but they're rankings are always trash. Painter at #1 is a joke. Self is the best coach in the game right now. And you can't make a legitimate argument that Cal is at 20 given his career resume.

And what the hell does "so far" mean? So far this year? So far this decade? So far this century?
Self has been the best at rampant cheating.

This Shitter account seems to be run by someone who just started following college basketball this season. Even with that excuse, Hubert over Cal is just silly. Wasn’t even a week ago 🙄
I legit hope the person who makes this is blind or has special needs.

Reactions: BigKari
IMO, Pope will end up being an amazing coach. I mean he’s winning big at freaking BYU. Lulz They were picked to finish next to last in the B12. They’ll likely finish top 5/6 in that league. Still say he’s worth a look when Cal leaves.
If he can make a sweet 16 at BYU I agree. The fact he’s winning there at all says a ton. I’d love to see him go to a school like Xavier or Marquette level and do something big before coming here, but he should be a candidate to keep an eye on for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT