ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we think is the best coach who has expressed interest?

Sep 3, 2022
We know how this works. I’m sure agents of some coaches have reached out on behalf of their clients. Just like Stoops pursued the UK football job. Coaches or their agents have expressed interest. Who do we think the best of those coaches is who has made it clear they are available for an offer?

These types of things are rarely made public or proven. Maybe by currently unemployed coaches, but not by someone with a job.
I agree. But I know there are great coaches who through their agents have expressed interest. Behind the scenes. Guys we might even be surprised who have expressed interest. Like Cal did in 2009.

One of the things an AD has to navigate is determining what coaches are truly interested and aren't just looking for a pay hike at their current position. Coaches and their agents will always look to use a high profile vacancy if they can.

One of the things an AD has to navigate is determining what coaches are truly interested and aren't just looking for a pay hike at their current position. Coaches and their agents will always look to use a high profile vacancy if they can.
Great point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT