ADVERTISEMENT

Lol, 4th and inches at the 50 and bobby neckbrace...

UofL is an absolute embarrassment. Reminds me of Joker's teams.

I'm seriously starting to think Bobby is trying to get his buyout and get out of town now that his buddy Jurich is gone.
I know it sounds crazy but he can’t move up this time (as he’s always done in the past) so that’s actually a logical step by BP.

Can't stand GT after they tore up our DL legs. They would get on the ground and barrel row our players. We play them in a bowl game I would turn down the invite!

I don't know about Benny setting the single game record, the GT QB has to have set it tonight.

I almost feel bad for them. After the FSU moral victory many of their fans thought it was progress completely ignoring how awful FSU is this year .

You're correct. I misspoke but not much better. I bet they lead the nation in defensive linemen injured.
One block (cut) is legal and all teams use them at times....GT uses it every play. The other (chop) is illegal. I personally love watching the TO.....my alma mater runs it (Citadel), and they beat USuCk with it two years ago in Columbia. Service Academies use it with good success.

TO sucks for opposing DL, but I’m not sure there is an actual case for it causing more injuries....just more frustration for DL because they can’t leverage their size, speed or strength as much as they are accustomed. Cornerbacks also hate going against the TO because the WRs block them nearly every play until the WRs just throw a fake and they’re wide open going down the field to catch a long pass (if thrown properly and that is often a big “if” with TO QBs).

TO might be a good offense for P5 cellar dwellers like Wake Forest, Indiana, Kansas, Oregon St, Vandy, and so on.

Louisville pushing and shoving after a play late in the 4th quarter.. finally showing some fight lol

Pick 6 and a 98 yard return! 66-24. Still no punts for GT. Cards need to take some knees and run the final 2 min out of this game.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT