ADVERTISEMENT

Texas has a problem

Catfanlou

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2014
We all should have . In their spring game redshirt freshman Arch Manning really really showed up the Sr. Starter . First play was a 75 yard TD. Played excellent the whole day. So now every time their starter throws an interception or they go three and out their crowd will be clamoring for Arch .

It would be nice to have a problem like that .

Reactions: AustinTXCat
We all should have . In their spring game redshirt freshman Arch Manning really really showed up the Sr. Starter . First play was a 75 yard TD. Played excellent the whole day. So now every time their starter throws an interception or they go three and out their crowd will be clamoring for Arch .

It would be nice to have a problem like that .

Same old story, most popular player on a team is the backup QB. Arch put up some big stats, but he was throwing against basically skeleton coverage, guys were open by 7-8 yards and zero pressure. He certainly has potential to be a great college QB, but the showing he had in their spring game looked staged, if their DBs are that bad 50 points may not be enough for them to win.

I’m sure you are right . I didn’t c the game . Just heard two coaches talking about first time Ewers throws an interception the crowd will clamor for the Manning Royalty to play .

Reactions: footerball
For any team, if you have a guy on your roster named Manning, and he isn't on the field, there will be a lot of fan noise and angst.

I'm glad we are very well set at QB1 and QB2 and it's really a stretch to think how we could get into a QB controversy beyond an almost total meltdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT