ADVERTISEMENT

Lineup

CincinnatiWildcat

Sophomore
Feb 8, 2015
I am pleasantly surprised that when the chips were down tonight Cal went back to the lineup with the Guards and Z and it worked! Most important to this is that unlike bama, Miss State is a team that wanted to play inside and physical. Hopefully that is that break through that we needed and can build upon!!

People have complaining about the lineups all year, but Cal has been riding the effective lineups down the stretch this year. He did the same exact thing at Arkansas. For all the Klutch talk, Bradshaw barely plays at this point, and if Edwards isn't playing well he doesn't really get big minutes.

Reactions: CincinnatiWildcat
If he would just start with that lineup, we'd not be playing catchup all game long.

But alas, come Saturday, that starting lineup will AGAIN be the same dig-us-a-hole lineup...

Cal could win it all this year if he just played the right lineups.

Reactions: GLR5555
I thought Miss St. messed up when they went away from Smith. Those threes by Hubbard made them forget to go inside. Fell into the trap. They keep hammering us inside with Smith and I think they win.

I thought Miss St. messed up when they went away from Smith. Those threes by Hubbard made them forget to go inside. Fell into the trap. They keep hammering us inside with Smith and I think they win.
He made some crazy contested 3s. Dudes a baller. I'd trade DJ for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT