ADVERTISEMENT

***** LA RAMS @ TB BUCCANEERS********

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Who you got. Personally don’t like either team but guess I’ll pull for the RAMS. Brady is the GOAT but it’s time for someone else to Win.

Stafford has to value the ball in this one. Brady will make him pay if he gets careless.

Games on TV look so much better with natural grass. Beautiful. Wish UK would go back. Feed, water, cut…not that difficult. Better for player safety.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
I've been picking the Rams but after GB bit the dust yesterday I have no idea how any of these games are going to turn out.

Only sure thing is If the game is close at the end then no matter what you can't let Brady have the ball.

Rams need to try and put Brady and their offense in a hole, then let their DLine tee off.

Rams 10-0 both underdogs lower seeds won yesterday and RAMS leading here. Home field and the bye week especially doesn’t seem to matter this year.

I hate how inconsistent it is. It’s a dumb rule in general, but they pick and choose when they enforce it.
Don't need it. Unsportsman like conduct and/or personal fouls cover anything they should be worried about. Jawing a little bit is part of the game. Imagine Bird or MJ not being able to talk smack in basketball? Smack is integral to sport. Anything beyond that is already addressed.

Reactions: JBHolmesfan
Bucs need to score now. They get even further behind then the fierceness of the pass rush the Rams are about to unleash will retire Brady for good.

Good lord. Make the easy play, tried to down it inside the one instead of just grabbing it at the two. Make the easy play!!!!

rams should have felt just great to get a touchdown going up 27-3 (with that defense essentially ending the game) and giving brady the ball with 1 min and 1 to. they get paranoid about leaving nothing on the clock and instead get nothing.

I'm seeing the end for Tom. The pass rush in the 2nd half will see to that. He is lucky they didn't score again right there at the end with the noggin' fumble.

Since Brady only had a small amount of space to take a knee. When he did, they lost a little more space. Should the rams have called their last time out to force another play? Potential big play chance. What is your opinion?

Reactions: Cleisthenes
Since Brady only had a small amount of space to take a knee. When he did, they lost a little more space. Should the rams have called their last time out to force another play? Potential big play chance. What is your opinion?
Only 18 seconds at the start of the play. Bucs would have just had to "V" the pocket or Tom jump on to the pile.

Reactions: UKPRO
Smart move on Brady's part. While taking the sack he did a little hop, kept from getting his ankle rolled up. It's the little things at his age.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
Stick a fork in the Bucs. That Line isn't going to give Brady time enough to comeback.

Tom might try to make it exciting but don't think he'll have enough time in the pocket.

Rams fumble at the 1 yard line; kupp fumbled when they started their drive at the 40, and rams give up 4th and 9.
This is another come back ain’t it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT