ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is getting its swagger back

I love it. I really do. But I just don’t see a 17-year-old five staying giving a damn.
It’s not all about five stars though, we don’t have to have seven 5 stars to be successful. If you have a coach who can actually coach then you can win with almost anyone.

Reactions: dl51344
I love it. I really do. But I just don’t see a 17-year-old five staying giving a damn.
Today's 17 year old cares about money. Get the NIL rolling(which in past few days it is), and we will get the players. We don't need the revolving shitshow of one and dones. Just some good players that develop year after year sprinkled in with portal players and 1/2 good freshmen each year.

Dude I had those Converse’s in 6th grade. The Denim ones with the Star at the beginning.

I’ve got a pretty extensive collection and many pieces of gear from that day. Managed to find a pair of those 5 years ago brand wrapped and with the Pitino tags still there. Since those types of shoes yellow and crack easily over time, they stay in an air tight box.

Also have several denim jerseys brand new with Pitino tags in it with the shoes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT