ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

All you keyboard warriors going on about KSR "Stealing info" are such haters. You realize every single news/sports site that has ever existed just aggregates news from other places right? That's how it works. KSR will have a few of their own stories and sources, but most of it comes from other sources, which are cited. There is no stealing info. Save your pitchforks for actual issues for once.

I get it. I just don't know what he is stealing. What is an aggregious example that can be proven.

Was a mod for tbk. An insider there would post something and within minutes the same thing would be on ksr. Orton comes to mind.

Couple of years ago midday 180 in Nashville had some Material come out. Matt said the some stuff as his own on his show.. Whithrow and those guys called him out on it that he didn’t give them credit.

Don’t have anything specific here but his admission of a burner account was what he did at tbk.

Again, since I have asked numerous times and no one who says this responds or will post proof.

Please share proof, an example, anything that shows where MJ/KSR stole info from here and passed it off as their own???
He had several run ins with reporters. Kyle Tucker is one in particular. There were others. I really don't care if you believe it or not.

Matt is a smart smart guy. Nothing he does is by “mistake”. Justin and and the guys work their butts off to put out this content. It’s shady as crap for him to use these accounts to gain his sources.
But there is nothing I see in what the OP linked where any of that is done . I don't care for JOnes one way or another but IF he did steal info and pawn it off as his own that is bullcrap but that is not what it looks like if we are talking about what the OP linked for whatever. It looks like almost something not worth even talking about . But maybe there is more to it that isn't being posted in this thread as if it is just what I said then that is very shallow and silly to make much a deal about. I mean he came clean about the mistake and that was a no harm no foul thing anyway it seemed.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
He had several run ins with reporters. Kyle Tucker is one in particular. There were others. I really don't care if you believe it or not.

So run-ins with reporters mean he is stealing all his information from HOB and passing it off as his own on the radio?

That doesn’t make much sense to me, but ok.

Serious question. Did MJ use a pseudonym to post positive things about himself or his group? Because, if he did, then that would be like Durant.

Last edited:
Why? Because he is from Middlesboro? Please. He can't distance himself enough from there.
It's a quote from Jim Jones. Maybe read a little or watch some videos or something. I can't keep helping you

Yeah, I don't make it a habit to read or watch movies about cult leaders, sorry.

Thanks for helping, you've been tremendous.

KSR faithful been defending him for years over the stolen info stuff and now he’s outed and they’re turning a blind eye.

tenor.gif

I don’t care about Jones. He is an arrogant ass on his show the few times I have listened. And if he takes stuff off of HOB and pawns it off as his own, that’s dead ass wrong. But this KRS burner account stuff is hilarious. I hate to tell Rowland, but that is done all the time on there by a multitude of posters and not high treason.

Now as far as Jones insider status, I have heard Stoops, Marrow and others make appearances on his show. I know he has a personal relationship with Cal. So to act like he is some clown with no inside ties to UK sports seems to be a bit disingenuous.

You don’t think there are literally millions of people who share accounts for places like this, Netflix, ESPN, Amazon, etc...???

People here are insane when it comes to MJ.

Everybody does it!!! No problem, join in...[eyeroll]

(Those that do are sleazy and some other adjectives too...)

I don't know Matt Jones or KSR from anything , I don't partake..you haven't seen me have an opinion on Jones or KSR. I may have accidently been to his site but it has been a long, long while if I have.

I know he is an admitted theft by deception operator if what he stated is correct. He still doesn't affect me at all but his actions are filthy.

What is your excuse now?

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't make it a habit to read or watch movies about cult leaders, sorry.

Thanks for helping, you've been tremendous.

:joy: You have to be either really happy or really annoyed that I tipped you off to this place. I pretty much post exclusively in GYERO where this whole thing originated and still have no clue WTF is going on. And yes, it’s clearly 99% politics. The vast majority of the “haters” are also very political.

ADVERTISEMENT