ADVERTISEMENT

KSR/Matt Jones held accountable by Rivals

Jones just admitted to something we all knew he was doing since the KY sports report days.

InIthe early days he aggregated premium info and pretended to be an insider. Even founded his own site as ksr to steal Google searches for Kentucky sports report (previous iteration of this board).

Then he did get a good source for a few years which he leveraged to the hilt (no foul here).

Then the source expired (likely coach O since his info dried up about the same time). And since he's back to aggregating info and claiming it as his own.

A fraud by any meaning of the word

—Matt runs a Kentucky sports website.

—He paid for one premium account on this Kentucky sports website and allowed more than one person to access it and likely take information given to HOB subscribers and use it on his site

— he has on more than one occasion referred to people who frequent message boards (all of us) as the low of the low

The comments I've heard suggest that he thinks the low of the low use social media and message boards as an outlet. People usually voice opposition and not positivity.

This is a non story.

Do you seriously think Matt doesn't have his own sources?

I am sure he does. But he uses info posted by insiders here and the other sites as his own. A lot of the sources he claims comes from these message boards. He has been caught numerous times.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I am sure he does. But he uses info posted by insiders here and the other sites as his own. A lot of the sources he claims comes from these message boards. He has been caught numerous times.

Yeah, I just don't see it as that big of a deal. I feel like all media does this. I would have to see an example of this I guess.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
Just proof that KSR and Jones get their inf from here then use it to pretend they have inside info. Stealing info is how he built his status and website. Still doing it today.

He's a fraud and has a bunch of kool aid drinkers that will come on here and defend him. He's always been a jack wagon and continues to be one.

Thank you.

That’s pretty low class stuff, even by Matt’s standards.

He’s one of those people that the more you find out about him, the worse he becomes. He’ll fit right in with those .....never mind.
He's a punk with a big mouth and microphone who made it on the backs of others who get info that he steals and doesn't give them credit for it. A hack.

Just proof that KSR and Jones get their inf from here then use it to pretend they have inside info. Stealing info is how he built his status and website. Still doing it today.

He's a fraud and has a bunch of kool aid drinkers that will come on here and defend him. He's always been a jack wagon and continues to be one.

Bitter?

“So very much worse” than what?

This is freaking message board. People act like MJ and KSR have committed some massive fraud operation.

Some of the people here have a really strange obsession with Matt Jones.

It’s hilarious that all the people who claim to hate him and KSR are the same ones who can quote everything he puts on Twitter, says on his show, etc...

Some folks here need to get a freaking life.
Kool aid drinker on display

You don’t think there are literally millions of people who share accounts for places like this, Netflix, ESPN, Amazon, etc...???

People here are insane when it comes to MJ.

People stream games for others here...... and are considered heroes.... thats not the rules of those providers but no one's telling on the posters...

People are choosing some fake out rage based on their pre existing hatred or dislike of Matt Jones.

The account was blacklisted as it should be but Matt didnt commit a crime.... its funny... I'm even laughing at how dumb they were to admit it....

Why does this surprise anyone? Jones is notorious for stealing info and passing it as his own. He has made a career out of it. Using burner accounts is how they have done here and all of the other sites. I still remember him doing so a few years ago to a radio station when he “failed” to credit for their material he used. Jones tries to skirt legal boundaries in order to make himself look more connected to build his brand. I consider him UK’s version of Clay Travis.
Exactly. He's a fraud. Knew what he did was wrong but he doesn't care because that's how he got to where he is.

Reactions: sg24
Yeah, I just don't see it as that big of a deal. I feel like all media does this. I would have to see an example of this I guess.

Well it would not be if he would just give credit for it. Justin and Jeff and these guys have to put food on the table too. It’s professional courtesy to give them a nod for their work instead of claiming it as his own. Why should he benefit for their work?

I can put up with a whole lot but I will not tolerate a thief or a liar. If that is an admission by Jones (I didn't bother reading it too deeply.) and he is an attorney he should be reprimanded at the least. He is held to higher standards.

Btw on Twitter Jones claims this post says he should be disbarred. Which is obviously false

Well it would not be if he would just give credit for it. Justin and Jeff and these guys have to put food on the table too. It’s professional courtesy to give them a nod for their work instead of claiming it as his own. Why should he benefit for their work?

I get it. I just don't know what he is stealing. What is an aggregious example that can be proven.

Reactions: 420grover
This is a little bit different than sharing an account with your cousin goober. Microsoft doesn't care about some schlub with a pirated copy of windows, but they would care about a business with a dozen pirated copies of windows. Then you've got the "posing" aspect. Not a good look.

No, not at all.

It’s called common sense and not getting outraged by complete silliness.
This is how these guys make a living. They actually go out and work the field to get their info. They put in the time and the work.

Big mouth just sets back making fun of callers and posters and has one of his boys log on and steal the info to use for his own purpose without working for it.

It's how he got to where he is. You defend him if you want. Birds of a feather I reckon.

I get it. I just don't know what he is stealing. What is an aggregious example that can be proven.
If you have been around here a while you know how he has done "business".

He's had more than one battle with reporters because of his unethical tactics. I ain't doing your homework for you.

Ive blasted him on here plenty, but I have also defended him on occasion when people make up outlandish stuff thats clearly false as well.

Beyond his politics and absolutely pitiful knowledge of and taste in music being my issues with the guy, I think the reason he gets on message board folks the most (yes, we are miserable bastards to be sure) is he cant just talk over or hang up on people here when they offer responses or challenge his takes.

I understand it cant be enjoyable getting lambasted at every turn, but thats what you signed up for. Cutting off callers and talking over them, or misconstruing their points is what made their radio show unlistenable. Its a shame, it used to be fun in the earlier days but they went off the rails somewhere along the way.

This is how these guys make a living. They actually go out and work the field to get their info. They put in the time and the work.

Big mouth just sets back making fun of callers and posters and has one of his boys log on and steal the info to use for his own purpose without working for it.

It's how he got to where he is. You defend him if you want. Birds of a feather I reckon.

Again, since I have asked numerous times and no one who says this responds or will post proof.

Please share proof, an example, anything that shows where MJ/KSR stole info from here and passed it off as their own???

If you have been around here a while you know how he has done "business".

He's had more than one battle with reporters because of his unethical tactics. I ain't doing your homework for you.

Yep, you're right, I'm sure all of his info comes from this site. Also, I'm sure no one from this site gets their info from anyone else but this site and its employees.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Ive blasted him on here plenty, but I have also defended him on occasion when people make up outlandish stuff thats clearly false as well.

Beyond his politics and absolutely pitiful knowledgr and taste in music being my issues with the guy, I think the reason he gets on message board folks the most (yes, we are miserable bastards to be sure) is he cant just talk over or hang up on people here when they offer responses or challenge his takes.

I understand it cant be enjoyable getting lambasted at every turn, but thats what you signed up for. Cutting off callers and talking over them, or misconstruing their points is what made their radio show unlistenable. Its a shame, it used to be fun in the earlier days but they went off the rails somewhere along the way.
He's a bully. Typical. His opinion is the right one and if you disagree, you're an idiot or uneducated. Guy is a arrogant elitist with no reason to be either.

Again, since I have asked numerous times and no one who says this responds or will post proof.

Please share proof, an example, anything that shows where MJ/KSR stole info from here and passed it off as their own???

He ain't doing our homework for us...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT