ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

Tough beat. Did everything right at crunch time to pull out the win. Just left them one too many seconds to play with.

This is what happens when you play nothing but mail biters. With all our talent it’s just not right to have every single game be a fight to the finish

Of course.. all Cals fault..

Not the officials.
Not the crazy lucky shot or lucky free throw.
Not DJ's awful play..

All Cal. Sometimes I can't wait for our next coach just to see some of this same shit happen and for some of you to be absolutely dumbfounded by it.

You know what I learned tho...........this stuff happens on all these boards.

It's AlWAYS the coaches fault.

Always lol

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Of course.. all Cals fault..

Not the officials.
Not the crazy lucky shot or lucky free throw.
Not DJ's awful play..

All Cal. Sometimes I can't wait for our next coach just to see some of this same shit happen and for some of you to be absolutely dumbfounded by it.
Cal chose to play Wagner all those minutes. Cal chose to bench Reeves after his 3rd helping lead to the blown lead and digging the mini hole late. Any other coach let’s your best player and super senior and the dude that had 50% of the offense at that time play through it.

Yes the officials were garbage and clearly trying to get the SEC another team on the bubble. They shot wayy too many free throws at one point we had 5 to their 20.

Both things are true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT