ADVERTISEMENT

******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

What was our strength of schedule again? What about our record against the Ken Pom top whatever?

We had our shot to win in regulation was up 2 couldn't get the stop and had the ball at end and couldn't get a good shot.

Very very painful for all of us. We had such a great team we won at Kansas by 18 pts we looked like best team in the NCAA at that point.

So brutal

I just can't believe this.

I don't see how Calipari survives this loss. Just don't see a path forward. Fans are going to be irate, any rightly so.
When Sharpe guess pro this summer and Wagner commits to UofL, Cal is done here. Thanks for the title, but it's time to move on.

Man, this is surreal. This shouldn't happen here. I submit to the masses. Get rid of that fuq of a coach. Go count you're ****8ng money that you "earned" here. Just do it somewhere else.

Reactions: Jumpercat
All of our players need to go clean the crap out of their underwear. We played afraid all night long. It didn't matter how poorly Grady played; Cal kept marching his do nothing self out on to the floor.

That is it for me..F*** U Cal..you are one of the worst coaches in the history of college BB. I am done with his bull shit..Get him the hell out of Lex..UK BB deserves better than this..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT