ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio @ Kentucky Game Thread

They know these games likely won’t be close so they assign the garbage crews to them. Then those crews know their calls aren’t going to effect the game so they’re just wanting to get paid and get it over with as quick as they can.
Yeah I know exactly why it's happening and what the mentality is...I'm just saying there should be better oversight of it and expectations of better quality work. Even if it's the F crew for the SEC it's supposed to still be at a higher level and it's typically like watching a high school game.

Reactions: Girthang
Wtf just happened on Ohios last drive?

Was watching updates through ESPN gamecast and they showed the entire drive existing in UK territory and a 4th and 15. Then suddenly switched the entire drive to include a 52 yd run by Hunt of Ohio. Then it was switched to a 3 and out just a few minutes later. Talk about a mind fk... damn. They even had Hunts stats updated to show he had the 52 yd gain at one point

Seriously don't know what the fk that was... What really happened?
I don’t remember there being a single play from Ohio going 50+ yards. They had a couple runs for 20 or so though.

Reactions: The-Hack
He does but we need more games like this outcome for it to happen I feel. Though I must say that he isn't any less impressive than Brock. These are just my eyes looking at it.
Wyn stands taller in the pocket than Brock I really like his poise his arm and run threat ky kid too damn off line is a disgrace right now

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Offense B-.

Defense A.

Field Goal Kicking, A+

Maxwell Hairston, A.

Dane Key: A+

Overall Grade: A-.

19.5 line, 36 point lead . . . officials actually looking for the hold that happens every play . . . .

Not a bad sun-drenched day at Kroger.

Guy struggled against decent ky hs teams last year and played against teams that were trying to stop his teams RB, not him. If he develops I doubt it has happened in one off season.
He needs time to develop. Hopefully, he can be an SEC-level QB. We'll see ...

Offense B-.

Defense A.

Field Goal Kicking, A+

Maxwell Hairston, A.

Dane Key: A+

Overall Grade: A-.

19.5 line, 36 point lead . . . officials actually looking for the hold that happens every play . . . .

Not a bad sun-drenched day at Kroger.
Nice recap !!

Defense surrendering 12.25 points per game, first 4 games. Likely top 10/15 nationally, come tomorrow.

If the offense can gain consistency, we still might make some noise.

Two things. The white, blue white uniform combo is the best. Period. Number two is does Stoops know our colors are blue and white? He always wears black on game day. He needs some blue or white shirts. Wear the colors doughboy.

I think the last 2 weeks we look like a good football team. If we get better line play we can have a solid year but that must improve. We have a defense, and we have the offensive weapons to be good, but they need time to run the offense too. Gonna have to bring it next week against Ole Miss. Defense needs to be on their Georgia game again and the OL needs to show up.

Two things. The white, blue white uniform combo is the best. Period. Number two is does Stoops know our colors are blue and white? He always wears black on game day. He needs some blue or white shirts. Wear the colors doughboy.

They say black is slimming

Two things. The white, blue white uniform combo is the best. Period.
LMFAO no. The joke writes itself.

11824f8885cb51c874940c19b54dedd9.webp

Reactions: Pelosigalore
I’m starting to wonder if we are starting the wrong QB.
Great take.

Wimsatt 2/3 45 yards (in garbage time / mop up duty)

Vandagriff 17/24 237 yards

You probably yell for the guard that comes in up 30 points with 5 minutes to go, hits a few threes, scores 10/12 points, then thinks he needs to replace the starter full time. The game was OVER when he got those whopping 45 yards.

Great take.

You probably yell for the guard that comes in up 30 points with 5 minutes to go, hits a few threes, scores 10/12 points, then thinks he needs to replace the starter full time. The game was OVER when he got those whopping 45 yards.

This. The guy is a career sub 50% passer. He isnt the answer.

Reactions: The-Hack
Defense surrendering 12.25 points per game, first 4 games. Likely top 10/15 nationally, come tomorrow.

If the offense can gain consistency, we still might make some noise.
That’s the thing. We don’t have to have great offense but needs to be functionally decent. We just struggle to reach even that level of offense.

I thought earlier in the game, they inserted Wimsatt in really odd situations that put us in 3rd and long too many times. 4th quarter, I thought he look good but never know who Ohio was playing at that point.

Thought the game plan was better today. Hit the RBs with a swing pass a couple of times. Found a matchup, Key, and kept exploiting it. Limited number of slow developing plays - got the ball out much quicker and more decisively. OL still a work in progress but running game still seems to be pretty good. Wilcox had several nice runs. Once Chip gets back and Patterson is healthy, we've got some options that may concern some DCs. Even got the TEs involved.

Defense was good today. Controlled the LOS, put consistent pressure on the QB from several different players, great pick 6.

Nope, Wimsatt has talent and wouldn’t mind him for a different look. Ow and again but he makes some bad decisions with the ball holding it too long.

Great take.

There is something about watching Brock in the pocket concerns me also his ability to see 2 or 3 options

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT