ADVERTISEMENT

******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

The only justice to how effefd up the entire universe is right now COVID,RUSSIA, and this complete travesty of a ball game.
Twilight Zone Ya'll.
Hope st peters wins it al LOL LOL anyway Ty Big O

It was never and will never happen. Cal is stubborn and stuck back in time. And it's time for us to admit it, if Anthony Davis wouldn't have come here we would have never won number 8
I think Cal without the elite of the elite talent has been really exposed the last two years. He’s an average to maybe slightly above average coach.

Been a 100% Cal supporter, but we need a change asap. It can't get any worst than the past 2 seasons. We might even save some $$.
Anyone that watches his in game coaching knows. Dude is top 5 worst in game coaches ive ever seen. Holloway made him loooks like a church league Sunday night coach and thats being nice

I know this is a lost cause but everything you post will be used as comedy for rival fan bases and social media. Take it on the chin and just acknowledge this sucks and it’s not really worth your time. I assure you Cal doesn’t give a shit.
There is no bigger comedy than losing to a 15 seed as a 2 seed.

We deserve every laugh we get. Cal's arrogance makes it even more laughable to our rivals.

Swaggy Cal pi$$es everyone off. Including a lot of UK fans.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I know this is a lost cause but everything you post will be used as comedy for rival fan bases and social media. Take it on the chin and just acknowledge this sucks and it’s not really worth your time. I assure you Cal doesn’t give a shit.
The sad thing is that what our world does. Take it on the chin, say “that sucks” and put up with less than mediocrity. I wasn’t made that way. I expect more. I hope you do too. You are right, I doubt cal looses any sleep, that’s a shame that anyone that is a fan of this program would say that is OK… take it on the chin.

Best thing that can happen for next year is Keion moves on.
With all the crap that went on tonight with coaching being at the top of it, you call out Keion. Keion was fouled on that play, and he wasn't afraid to try to make it.

Grady ran away from shots all night; however, he decided to let us know that he is capable of making shots when he decides to participate. You should be calling out Grady way before calling out Brooks. Grady could have been taking shots like that all night. Instead, he was side stepping and passing back to Wheeler putting him in a bad spot with the shot clock. Grady is the only player who I thought played frighten tonight as well as the past 4 games.

Guess this dude was wrong he ranked Kentucky game as the worst possible game to watch thinking Kentucky would blow them out.

32. (2) Kentucky vs. (15) Saint Peter's​

Thursday | 7:10 p.m. | CBS
Saint Peter's is making its first NCAA Tournament appearance in a decade under fourth-year coach Shaheen Holloway after winning the MAAC Tournament. Some may remember Holloway, a former undersized guard at Seton Hall, for helping lead the Pirates to the 2000 Sweet 16. But this game would be far more intriguing if it were Rick Pitino and the MAAC regular-season champions, Iona, taking on Kentucky.

I said we wouldn’t make it out of the first weekend and I was called a hater. I guess I’m just a realistic guy that knows a little bit about basketball!
I got the same treatment. Said this team would be fortunate to make the round of 32 and got crucified on here.

Some people just can't accept what their eyes see and what past performances have to do with future outcomes.

Like i said at the 10 minute mark of this game you can’t let a low seed team stick around this long. They start hitting shots and the higher seed team begins to crack under pressure

Reactions: sefleming
Wheeler with 6 turnovers the biggest down 1 with 1 minute left threw it a mile over Oscar's head.

I don't even know what to do right now. I just never fathomed this a possibility.

Since Calipari ****ed us out of this tournament, I dont give two shits who wins, but take all bets St Peters will not win the next round. Calipari “ i did not do a shoot around for the sec tournament “ but my tweek was great. Lol

I think Cal without the elite of the elite talent has been really exposed the last two years. He’s an average to maybe slightly above average coach.
If you think Cal is an above average coach, you may have had too much to drink tonight.

He just got owned by a low mid major team with an inexperienced coach who had NEVER coached an NCAA game.

Let that sink in a minute.

Reactions: oddis500
On top of this bullshit, now I can't watch anymore of this gd tournament because all they'll show is UK going down.
Plus, having to listen to that cock gobbler Rex Chapman every hour.
FVCK!!!!!!

Reactions: 615_Vol
I don’t care if recruiting takes a little hit bring sombody in who actually runs a half court offense
We will not get better as long as Cal is our coach. We are the ones who should have hired Payne.

I didn't believe that Sharpe would ever play for Kentucky to begin with, but after watching this mess, why would you want your son to ruin his game playing for Cal? Player after player leaves Cal's system and perform far better at another university or in the NBA than they did under Cal. He has no idea how to develop his players. They are better setting out a year than playing under Cal.

Reactions: oddis500
Anyone know where to see the post game interview? I'm sure it will go
Cal: they are a legit team, the next team/tournament better watch out!
Next game: St Peter get blown out by 30pts. SMH

Also I wish the media outlets would stop mentioning the Kentucky fans traveling to games like this like it makes a difference as long a we have mr stall ball on the sidelines it won’t matter

If you are a NBA GM, and you take TyTy with a lottery pick, you should not even be allowed to clean out your desk. They should fire your ass while TyTy is still shaking the Commissioner’s hand.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT