ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ MSU game thread

When we punted the last time, the MSU player caught the ball at the 8 in the fair catch and they gave him the 9. Then on 2nd down they gave them the 19 when it was clearly the 17. 3rd and 3 is a lot different than 3rd and 1

My question is why hasn't coaching staff been asking for review of clearly 3 horrible spots so far.

Reactions: justin_uk_5
Bend but don't break. Hate that cliché. Now we need to get back to short passing game. 5 to 10 yard throws. Let's the long ball and run game open up afterwards.

Defense and offense both stinking it up. The cowbells need to be banned by the NCAA.
I thought they were allowed but only between plays. Should be banned completely though since you can see them ringing during our offense.

nice, I didn't think they were going to call the two hand shove. ref near the play didn't

Okay that worked but let's not call that play again lol. SJ is trying to will this team along.

Reactions: Jazzycat
That type of play would never happen against UT or FL. Thankfully we are playing MSU today.

TOUCHDOWN

at work, first post...whats up with them adding about 2 yards to their spots???? im watching on phone but is that what it looks like in hi def

Gran has opened it up today. Anyone saying he hasn't is just being stubborn. That drive had about everything you can run. And Yes, Bowden is def a big part of this gameplan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT