ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY @ MISSISSIPPI STATE Thread

We can still go....

11-1 and go to the Playoffs.
10-2 and go to the Citrus.
9-3 and go to the Gator.
8-4 and go to the MCB.

Kentucky football, lowering the standards of college football success weekly.

The announcer Rogers sounded right. The decision to go to Wandale wasn’t terrible IF it had been sooner.

However, the decision to go to Wandale was too late, which has been Levis’s main problem…he still isn’t seeing the field and making the right decision quick enough.
Yeah, he threw it late, but the point still stands, either throw the ball on time, or recognize that the safety is coming over to undercut the route. He’s not picking up the safety.

All the neg basketball fans come out of the woodwork to bash the football team. Not surprising. More predictable than a clock.
Yeah....no other poster saying anything bad but me....UK getting a seal beating and you're worried what I post.

Go stare at your Stoops poster and cry.

Might not be now that they have something to play for... We'll see

So…they didn’t have anything to play for when the team was up 10-0? Or down 14-10?

Not trying to sound so negative, but the defense has been terrible. They must get some pressure on this drive.

SinfulReasonableHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

How can we only have one WR? All State has to do is double Robinson and they stop us. Stoops has been here 9 years and can't develop a QB or more than one WR per season.. No throws to the TE, no throws to anyone other than Robinson..
I guarantee if you watch the Van Hiles game film breakdown you will see we had guys running free and Levis didn’t see them . It’s happened all season. He has tunnel vision.

Reactions: Cawood86
So…they didn’t have anything to play for when the team was up 10-0? Or down 14-10?

Not trying to sound so negative, but the defense has been terrible. They must get some pressure on this drive.

That's what you got from what I posted? Lmao

The offense has KILLED us and you're bitching about D. Hilarious

I really couldn't understand most of the post
Gotcha. I've been using an old coworker's mother's cable login to watch games on the ESPN app for the past 6 years. Since the last game on the secn, her cable company package stopped carrying secn apparently and I had to scramble to find a way to watch, which took about 20 minutes and help from another poster. I started watching at 7-0 good guys and it's been downhill since. Maybe I'm the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT