ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY @ MISSISSIPPI STATE Thread

What a ****ing embarrassing and disgraceful performance. If this was international soccer, someone would already be on a hit list at this point.

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

I sure hope we don’t have players back out of commitments after this game or players that we are leading for change their minds!

How in the hell does a coach making FIVE MILLION a year have us this unprepared. Seems to be a them amongst our top two sports sometimes.

Damn, people! Don't be so negative. We're down seven with a lot of time on the clock. This team is still in it and has a heck of a good chance. And, if it doesn't happen, so what? It's still going to be the best season in recent memory.
Down 7? We're about to be down by 21 dude.

Reactions: TIE543
Lame effort all the way around. I literally cannot watch. Might tune back in if something magical takes place. Will monitor, but cannot watch at this point. I don't want to shop for a new panel tomorrow.

Hope for no injuries the rest of the game and get ready for tennessee at night. 10-2 and a possible very nice bowl the ceiling for UK. Still better than the fellowship of the miserable.

Reactions: sefus12
I agree if he played any other position that poorly he would be replaced
Crod won’t play again because he fumbled #7 has 3 interceptions

This had big time L written all over it. Zero chance we beat Tennessee either. Never trust B1G Stoops. Didn’t buy the blue booze after beating .500 LSU and Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT