ADVERTISEMENT

“OFFICIAL VANDERBILT @ KENTUCKY THREAD

10 of last 12 SEC home games. UK has no home field advantage.

What really sucks is, THEY DO. That's how poorly we've played though. We've had great crowds. We've had a ton of fan support. We just can't coach our way OUT of our own way.

Those 2 plays by Key killed us, but then we fell apart instead of getting our sht together and finishing.

Lea, Beamer, and Smart need to buy a truckload of Stoops' bourbon as a big thank you. He's earned it

This is ultimately the problem with Stoops. If your strategy is to play as slow as humanly possible on offense and turn every game into a low possession slugfest, you have to pay attention to detail and be a well oiled machine in your execution. We aren’t, so we lose stupid games like this at least a couple of times per year.
What's even sadder about this is that Vandy used Stoops PREFERRED strategy to ACTUALLY beat him!!!!

So this first year HC beat Stoops, who is a top 10 paid HC, at his OWN game!!!

We have now lost 2 out of 3 to Vandy and 3 in a row to South Carolina!!! We are 1-3 in the SEC and now go to UF where their coach is playing for his life!!!

I am SOOOOOO sick and tired of this!!!!!

Reactions: CrimsonCats
In Hamdan’s defense he has no QB…. But, i think this o line would be better suited to a run oriented game. Play Wimsatt and end the BVG experience. I know you paid a high price for him. But don’t double down on the mistake. It’s a crime that this defense was good enough to win 9 games with a semi competent offense.

Thank god basketball is here.

Posts like this are why I don't care if UK basketball ever wins another title. Basketball first fans are just fkng trash. Acting like they give a sht about football and like they know anything about football, and piling on after every loss. Miserable SOBs don't deserve another basketball title. They can GFT

Reactions: mrschwump
This shit pisses me off. Stoops has been here since 2013 and Kentucky is still taking embarrassing losses like this. Kentucky has reached its peak under Stoops. If you are here making excuses for what we just saw, you are just as much of the problem accepting mediocrity and only do so to be a contrarian.

Posts like this are why I don't care if UK basketball ever wins another title. Basketball first fans are just fkng trash. Acting like they give a sht about football and like they know anything about football, and piling on after every loss. Miserable SOBs don't deserve another basketball title. They can GFT
So you think we should be miserable in both sports? Nothing wrong with being happy that we have something else to fall back on. Doesn't mean we don't want success in football as well. It's just being thankful to have something that gives you hope. Maybe we will have that in football again.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
So you think we should be miserable in both sports? Nothing wrong with being happy that we have something else to fall back on. Doesn't mean we don't want success in football as well. It's just being thankful to have something that gives you hope. Maybe we will have that in football again.
He sounds like he’s under 30.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT