ADVERTISEMENT

KENTUCKY @ MISSISSIPPI STATE Thread

Damn, people! Don't be so negative. We're down seven with a lot of time on the clock. This team is still in it and has a heck of a good chance. And, if it doesn't happen, so what? It's still going to be the best season in recent memory.

Update: Belay the above! Down 14 and now another interception so probably soon down 21. I'm pouring a double 4-Roses single barrel on the rocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KyCatFan
I really wanna know what they do on bye weeks? This shit is ridiculous. 3 mother effing turnovers, 3 mother effing points. My god.

Everyone asking why Smoke was getting the carries and not Crod, there is the answer. We can't put that guy on the field in a close game going forward. He has shown us time and time again he can't protect the ball. What a turd we laid tonight! HUGE, HUGE game for the overall season outlook and we laid down with 2 weeks to prepare.

Glad the World Series is on..If I wanted to look at trash I would go look inside my garbage can..This is pathetic..no wonder we do not get any respect from the national talking heads..they know the history of UK FB and so do I..coming off a bye week and they lay an egg..Loss to GA I can handle..lose to this turd Leach is not acceptable..we lose this one..we will not beat UT at home next week..the season will go into a tail spin..I knew the 6-1 record was a fraud..I want to see C-Rod in street clothes..

Rodriguez hit his own teammate and fumbled. In all the years I've watched football, I don't think I've ever seen that.
Oh yes you have, everyone has seen Mark Sanchez's butt fumble.

Watch "The Butt Fumble! | NFL on Thanksgiving" on YouTube

I mean, I'm trying to keep this in perspective:

1) We are a historically below average FB team.
2) We've done some things under Stoops UK hasn't done in a long time, or ever before.
3) I reallllly believed in 11-1 though
4) I should curb my sense of entitlement as far as FB is concerned

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Damn, people! Don't be so negative. We're down seven with a lot of time on the clock. This team is still in it and has a heck of a good chance. And, if it doesn't happen, so what? It's still going to be the best season in recent memory.
Not if they play like this the rest of the season

200.gif

Stoops has gone as far as he can. This is his ceiling. He will never be more than this. Keep him until you find the big hire, but eventually you gotta get that big hire

A special season going down the drain. I don't understand how a player who is one of the best players for getting positive yardage is also one of the best players at fumbling.

Everyone STFU about CRod "sitting the rest of the year" or "transferring"... it's one game. You don't give up on people over one bad game.

NO MATTER HOW BAD

Reactions: The Snoke
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha… wow. I just can’t believe this is how our historical season ends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT