ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky a 6 seed latest bracketology.

I don't get UT as a 3 seed. I know their 3 losses are against top 10 teams but they are still losses. We have proven it doesn't matter if you play top teams if you lose more than you win you aren't that good.
They are surely deserving IMO. Beat Wisconsin on the road and Illinois at home. 2 top 25 type of wins. And their 3 losses were all relatively close losses to great teams.

Reactions: Vol1977
We're on pace to lose 25% of our games. That means we should go 24-9 to finish the season. That's probably a 4 or 5 seed. That's best case scenario as we haven't even started conference play yet.

Love to hear his justification for having Kansas a 1 and us a 6 considering we played them toe to toe at the beginning of the year. Most agree we actually outplayed them. One team was full of returning players while one team was young, missing players, and will only get better as the year progresses.

Oh no, to hear alot of folks here, games in Nov and Dec DONT MATTER
factor in Wagner out, Bradshaws first game and Ugonna being out. That's why that game won't matter much when it comes to seeding. Yes, we should have won, but with those factors it's not going to affect us like everyone thinks.

Our NET ranking is low. We have no quad 1 wins and a quad 4 loss. I don't know why we should expect a high seed at the moment in a system that predicts the tournament if the season ended today.

The good news is that there is plenty of season left. There will be opportunities to beef up that resume.

When is the last time the guy has been right about anything? He hasn’t been watching at all this year maybe watching duke or thugenomics Kansas.

Except uk isnt in a vacumn. Ill bet yo 100 we will be no lowere than a 4 seed. Put or shit up.
Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

Another year , another time for Cal floundering around screwing things up . You cant lose to bi directional mid majors at home and be rewarded , esp after losing a handful of conference games . I'm over it though , life is better without Cal

Our NET ranking is low. We have no quad 1 wins and a quad 4 loss. I don't know why we should expect a high seed at the moment in a system that predicts the tournament if the season ended today.

The good news is that there is plenty of season left. There will be opportunities to beef up that resume.
How is miami not quad 1?
They were ranked #8 in the AP when we spanked dat ass.

factor in Wagner out, Bradshaws first game and Ugonna being out. That's why that game won't matter much when it comes to seeding. Yes, we should have won, but with those factors it's not going to affect us like everyone thinks.
Hide and watch

we will be a 1 seed or the 1st 2 seed. Would bet a good amount on that. We are going to lose 3 more games . 2 SEC road games and 1 SEC home game. Possibly the SECT champ game too which might be good for us if we have won a bunch in a row which I think might happen. I see all SEC losses before the 2nd week in Feb. think we lose at A&M at USC and to UT in rupp but we get UT on the road and blown them out too .

After the win over UNC and jumping into the top 10 Lunardi now has us as a 5 seed. He has Tennessee as a 2 seed, Wisconsin as a 3 seed and Auburn as a 4 seed.

• Haha
Reactions: runt#69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT