ADVERTISEMENT

For you Bracketology lovers, UK now a 2 seed

Just keep climbing. Yoooodeleeeheeeyodeleeeheeyo!

yodeling-intensifies-yodel-mountain.gif

Good spot to be in. Just keep winning and hope for some of the teams above us to stumble here and there.

I’d love another crack at ku with a full roster. Would probably rather avoid unc, unless it’s the FF. I still have nightmares from 2017.

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
In this bracket, I hate seeing Marquette and FAU could be tough. We’d beat Purdue by 20 points but they’ll be out before the elite 8

How are both Kansas and Houston automatic qualifiers?
If a team is leading their conference when Loonardi does his weekly brackets, he assigns them the aq. IU was temporarily leading the B1G couple weeks ago and they were in as an aq. Now they're not even in.

If a team is leading their conference when Loonardi does his weekly brackets, he assigns them the aq. IU was temporarily leading the B1G couple weeks ago and they were in as an aq. Now they're not even in.
They are both in the same conference so both can't be the AQ. He picked Tennessee to be the AQ for the SEC even though we are technically tied for the lead in the SEC. My main point was, does he know they are in the same conference this year?

They are both in the same conference so both can't be the AQ. He picked Tennessee to be the AQ for the SEC even though we are technically tied for the lead in the SEC. My main point was, does he know they are in the same conference this year?
Lol , likely he forgot. You know, what he does is very hard and complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: Padsfs07
2 seed in Fox Sports bracket, paired with UConn #1 and Illinois as the #3(I doubt they stay that with without Shannon).

Teams I do not want to see:

UCONN
Purdue (despite their reputation, their guards are SO much better this year)
Arizona

Everyone else...bring it on!

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT