ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Payne Altercation

I'm sure at this point he is thinking he might have made a mistake taking the Louisville job. You have to win, former player or not and he's not only losing, but he's also losing big, and it doesn't look like it's going to get better anytime soon.
UofL was D-E-lusional to think anyone worth their salt was coming in there with looming sanctions. Just doesn't happen in College Basketball. So they took a chance on KP, and then said, "Oh BTW. We expect at 2009 Cal turnaround even with sanctions."

UofL is hot immoral, unprofessional garbage. I'm glad this is happening to them. I'm sad that KP is collateral damage however.

Probably Zipp rocking the urinal...

W0BfuSC.jpg

Think Payne would get time if he was showing better recruiting results, so there was reason to be hopeful. He isn't doing good there either, not in the portal.

He's the walking dead at UL, just a matter of time.

Think Payne would get time if he was showing better recruiting results, so there was reason to be hopeful. He isn't doing good there either, not in the portal.

He's the walking dead at UL, just a matter of time.
There's just no signs of hope. Not in recruiting, not in transfer portal, not in player development, not in team cohesion and just generally showing improvement, effort, fight... it's just an absolute dumpster fire every way you look at it.

There's just no signs of hope. Not in recruiting, not in transfer portal, not in player development, not in team cohesion and just generally showing improvement, effort, fight... it's just an absolute dumpster fire every way you look at it.
They had the 6th rated recruiting class this year.

Reactions: grevey35
Who do those morons want now? It’s a graveyard for coaches. They keep it up, they gonna be playing second fiddle to Bellarmine.

Don’t know what player it is but Kenny Payne doesn’t look like the type of dude you want to start a physical altercation with 🤔
Why, because he’s tall, old, fat, and out of shape? Would wager a physically prime 18-22 yr old would outlast kp.

Why, because he’s tall, old, fat, and out of shape? Would wager a physically prime 18-22 yr old would outlast kp.
Not because Kenny is imposing, but because he is a nice, gentle old dude. Who would want to mess with a guy like that?

Gary, Indiana is legit scary. Go there and live for two weeks. You’ll see. Just don’t go out after dark in most parts.
It’s fallen off. It’s fallen out of the top ten cities capita wise. It’s really abandoned now. Violent crime is about half what it was. Not anything left of value.

Gary, Indiana is legit scary. Go there and live for two weeks. You’ll see. Just don’t go out after dark in most parts.

My wife and I drove around in Gary from midnight to 2am taking pictures of all the urban decay. It was awesome, and no issues. Then I got shot at (and my wife hit) randomly in LEXINGTON FREAKING KENTUCKY

I made it to Gary but wanted to be in Chicago.

During the pandemic no less, no place had public bathrooms open.

It was strange place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT