ADVERTISEMENT

KATINA POWELL LIVE AND IN HER OWN WORDS.

That guy was really annoying and there is nearly an hour's worth of video there so I turned it off pretty quickly. Didn't want to sit through listening to him for that long. Anyone tell us if she said anything significant, if you were able to listen to all that?

I believe you meant, clifert notes

Swing and a miss.
5f6c9c010fd92d2a5dea205c47946f01.jpg

About 37 min in, Jason takes a caller. KSR never had a caller like that. He was at one of Katina's shows. He runs a club "smack middle of the west end" (his quote)

Last edited:
I kid you not: ~47 min Jason asked what was next for her? She said they are talking about a movie and a 2nd book. He asked who would play her?

My recommendation:

Listening to Katina, I'm just stunned that somebody (McGee, whomever) actually thought paying this woman to help recruit kids would have a happy ending. I keep thinking of Wiley Coyote and the Road Runner...
datas

Summary: Katina is a PAID Ho and she wants to make sure everyone knows it, if there was any doubt. She is also into mentoring other women. She into journaling. Her tits are new $12(K) fakes. The one recruit she did went straight to the NBA. (anyone know who that might be?)

Reactions: morgousky
cliff notes?

Can't bring myself to click play.

You couldn't understand it anyway. I spent the first 19 years of my life in the slums of Detroit and after about 2 minutes or so killed the video. If it takes two or more minutes to say hello the rest is not worth it. jmuo

Reactions: bigbluelou
Pure torture listening to this. Don't get me wrong. I wanted to hear what she had to say, but I needed a translator for most of it. A moron and a skank.

Someone be a champ, and just list here what she says that's worth reading. Tia

Someone be a champ, and just list here what she says that's worth reading. Tia
I posted some min marks that are worth listening. It got better after the fake prayer stunt. Jason was all about her new fake boobs from the begining and kept that tune going throughout. The callers, a club owner and a hairdresser got all in Katina's face with words and she unloaded on both. These are people in Katina's circle of acquaintances.
Jason is wannbe hood MJ keeping it real comedian.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT