ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Players

I don’t think Kansas getting caught with purchased players helps Kentucky at all because we’re not paying and that type of player is looking to be bought. Kansas being exposed helps the other schools buying players, Miller at Arizona might be set up for a f4. <That might not even get Miller to a f4

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Do you want me to keep repeating myself? The NCAA will hand down no punishments to Kansas.

Never ceases to amaze..

And why not? You don't think those texts pretty much spell it out? And how there are reported to be a ton more texts like this? Do you think Sousa ever plays a game?

I think you must be a UK Season Tix holder and a regular poster on Rupp to assume that Kansas or Self gets into hot water on those texts. There are at least 10 different meanings you take from those. You may hope that they mean one thing but the NCAA doesn’t use a poll on Rupp to decide. Nothing comes of it.

Never ceases to amaze..

And why not? You don't think those texts pretty much spell it out? And how there are reported to be a ton more texts like this? Do you think Sousa ever plays a game?
KU is in a bind here,if he doesn't play this year then he should not have played last year.

I think you must be a UK Season Tix holder and a regular poster on Rupp to assume that Kansas or Self gets into hot water on those texts. There are at least 10 different meanings you take from those. You may hope that they mean one thing but the NCAA doesn’t use a poll on Rupp to decide. Nothing comes of it.
A few hours later, Gassnola texted Self: "Hall of Fame. When you have 5 minutes and your [sic] alone call me."

Just curious what Kansas fans say when a player like Billy Preston never plays due to ineligibility. Is everyone still innocent then? Or do you finally admit that something shady happened?

Do you want me to keep repeating myself? The NCAA will hand down no punishments to Kansas.

Lmfao

Yet you won’t explain the timeline from when Kansas discovered Preston’s payment from gassnola to when sds was brought in. You are a joke just leave. Be a good Kansan fan and go hide. That’s what the smart ones are doing.

Have fun explaining to the ncaa why you continued doing business with gassnola even after you knew he paid Preston

Vacated and sanctions. Goodbye Kansas

It’s no mystery self only can get top 150 guys which Kansas tries to spin as the next frank mason lol. Who the hell wants the next frank mason. Five year dude who never played in a final 4. Strive for someone better

Lmfao

Yet you won’t explain the timeline from when Kansas discovered Preston’s payment from gassnola to when sds was brought in. You are a joke just leave. Be a good Kansan fan and go hide. That’s what the smart ones are doing.

Have fun explaining to the ncaa why you continued doing business with gassnola even after you knew he paid Preston

Vacated and sanctions. Goodbye Kansas

It’s no mystery self only can get top 150 guys which Kansas tries to spin as the next frank mason lol. Who the hell wants the next frank mason. Five year dude who never played in a final 4. Strive for someone better

I'll repeat this again. Gassnola is an AAU coach (believe he runs all of Massachusetts AAU). College coaches work with AAU coaches all the time to recruit players. Here is a little nugget for you (yes, I'm getting irritated answers the same questions), Calipari has relationships with AAU coaches too (and specifically with Gassnola when he was at Memphis, don't know if it continued at Kentucky. Coaches use these AAU relationships to build relationships to players. You see the NCAA has things called recruiting dead periods, where coaches cannot contact players. However, during dead periods, coaches can talk to AAU and high school coaches.

Get it?

I'll repeat this again. Gassnola is an AAU coach (believe he runs all of Massachusetts AAU). College coaches work with AAU coaches all the time to recruit players. Here is a little nugget for you (yes, I'm getting irritated answers the same questions), Calipari has relationships with AAU coaches too (and specifically with Gassnola when he was at Memphis, don't know if it continued at Kentucky. Coaches use these AAU relationships to build relationships to players. You see the NCAA has things called recruiting dead periods, where coaches cannot contact players. However, during dead periods, coaches can talk to AAU and high school coaches.

Get it?

All that and failed to address the question. Please leave
So bill self choose to not mention Preston’s payment until the dead period ended lol
When recruiting opened up bill self just flat out forgot gassnola wired Preston 90ooo

You are Rupp rafters legend.
Gold star

Calipari doesn’t recruit 80 percent of the problem kids Ku lands

So inaccurate again.

He's a trainwreck, and an insecure one at that. Sick little jailhawk who desperately needs to convince UK fans that Kansas isn't dirty. What a weirdo.

They have proof that his mother took money - actual wire transfers.

And? Cam Newton?

You're really trying to find any loophole or shred of doubt. I was mildly worried when Bam was OFFERED a loan that he DID not take. Honestly, I'm still wondering what might come of this almost half a year later.

but it pales in comparison to Kansas, Preston, Sousa and Adidas. I don't see how you can look at this and thing "Yeah, we'll be fine".

And? Cam Newton?

You're really trying to find any loophole or shred of doubt. I was mildly worried when Bam was OFFERED a loan that he DID not take. Honestly, I'm still wondering what might come of this almost half a year later.

but it pales in comparison to Kansas, Preston, Sousa and Adidas. I don't see how you can look at this and thing "Yeah, we'll be fine".

And Knox had a happy meal paid for
Which we later found out wasn’t even accurate

All bs

When you accuse cal of cheating yet continues to prove he doesn’t. People will do whatever to cloud the picture. Desperate

kuleenx brand
icon.png

Kansas-Crying-Jordans.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT