ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Players

Thanks for the reasonable response. I can't see Cunliffe slide down to the 4 in a small ball situation. He's just 6'6 compared to Jackson who was 6'8. If we added no one else, I think we would make due with a rotation of Udoka, Preston, Coleby and Lightfoot.

I still think KU will land another 4 or 5 and a combo or point guard (2 total players).

I enjoy talking about college bball logically. I try to not get blinded by my blue tinted lenses as they say.

With Graham back, Mykhailiuk is probably back, right? That is what you said earlier.

This makes you guy top 5 in my eyes. We have to wait and see what happens with UofL, Duke, and UNC. You guys could be preseason number 1, if those teams lose anybody or miss on top recruits.

I think UK is going to be outside the top 5. Probably top 10 with Oregon, MSU, Zags, Zona, and WSU, depending on who comes back and who comes in.

Should be a fun year. Lots of teams that could cut down the nets, much like this season. I don't think the talent will be as high, and it's not as top heavy. Not much gap between 1 and 10.

Reactions: hawkin
I enjoy talking about college bball logically. I try to not get blinded by my blue tinted lenses as they say.

With Graham back, Mykhailiuk is probably back, right? That is what you said earlier.

This makes you guy top 5 in my eyes. We have to wait and see what happens with UofL, Duke, and UNC. You guys could be preseason number 1, if those teams lose anybody or miss on top recruits.

I think UK is going to be outside the top 5. Probably top 10 with Oregon, MSU, Zags, Zona, and WSU, depending on who comes back and who comes in.

Should be a fun year. Lots of teams that could cut down the nets, much like this season. I don't think the talent will be as high, and it's not as top heavy. Not much gap between 1 and 10.

Kansas still needs another big IMO. If Azibuke goes down again we're back to having no inside presence again.

I think Svi comes back now that Graham is coming back, but there are still big question marks as to our post depth. I think if UK lands another guard and you get Bamba, top 5 next year in no particular order: KU, UK, Arizona, Louisville and Michigan State.

Thanks for the reasonable response. I can't see Cunliffe slide down to the 4 in a small ball situation. He's just 6'6 compared to Jackson who was 6'8. If we added no one else, I think we would make due with a rotation of Udoka, Preston, Coleby and Lightfoot.

I still think KU will land another 4 or 5 and a combo or point guard (2 total players).

Is this the same Preston that was paid 20 grand and given illegal benefits to go to Kansas?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Is this the same Preston that was paid 20 grand and given illegal benefits to go to Kansas?

That's an oldie. I think the number was closer to $100k. Thank goodness Kansas's compliance department's investigation found the fraud and we reported it and he didn't play a game for Kansas last year. That's the blueprint for an effective high performance NCAA compliance program demonstrating institutional control.

Reactions: cgreen423
That's an oldie. I think the number was closer to $100k. Thank goodness Kansas's compliance department's investigation found the fraud and we reported it and he didn't play a game for Kansas last year. That's the blueprint for an effective high performance NCAA compliance program demonstrating institutional control.
I think the compliance folks are over worked at KU,maybe a shoe company or office supply company should give them a raise(strictly above board and all of course)

2CED7286-E352-45BA-9E09-6C6D8ADB4E8E.jpeg

Why did kansas not apply that same standard to sds? Your assistant asked gassnola for sds. Mind you this is after Ku is on record they discovered wires to Preston by gassnola.
On record Townsend went to gassnola and personally asked for sds to make sure he went to adidas.

They didn’t have a problem legally asking gassnola for a recruit when your stellar AD department discovered he paid your last one.

This is what I love. No way kansas can play the plausible deniability card.

You buy drugs from a drug dealer over and over again. How you going to pretend you only went to visit puff but not inhale?

You’ll have your season vacated there isn’t any other way. There is a reason Preston waited and waited for a UK offer, but guess what that never came. We all know why it didn’t.

Top recruits are scared and no surprise Self is only getting commits from guys ranked in the 100s. JRE will headed to North Carolina and hurt to Minnesota. Per usual Kansas will have another pathetic recruiting class.

Why did kansas not apply that same standard to sds? Your assistant asked gassnola for sds. Mind you this is after Ku is on record they discovered wires to Preston by gassnola.
On record Townsend went to gassnola and personally asked for sds to make sure he went to adidas.

They didn’t have a problem legally asking gassnola for a recruit when your stellar AD department discovered he paid your last one.

You buy drugs from a drug dealer over and over again. How you going to pretend you only went to visit puff but not inhale?

You’ll have your season vacated there isn’t any other way. There is a reason Preston waited and waited for a UK offer, but guess what that never came. We all know why it didn’t.

Top recruits are scared and no surprise Self is only getting commits from guys ranked in the 100s. JRE will headed to North Carolina and hurt to Minnesota. Per usual Kansas will have another pathetic recruiting class.

Gassnola is an AAU coach. College coaches, as part of recruiting, build relationships with AAU coaches who have direct contact with recruits. This is not anything that any other college coach would not do, unless they want to "recruit" themselves out of a job.

Gassnola is an AAU coach. College coaches, as part of recruiting, build relationships with AAU coaches who have direct contact with recruits. This is not anything that any other college coach would not do, unless they want to "recruit" themselves out of a job.

Yes dummy
Completely avoid the topic. Your ad department is on record they discovered d wires to Preston by gassnola.

At what point would you continue asking that same dirty bird for recruits when you know he is buying them.

I know you are not very bright but this isn’t a hard concept to understand

Last edited:

On the heels of Preston there is no way KU is clean or a victim in the De Sousa case.how the NCAA chooses to proceed is another matter altogether.I doubt KU suffers any punishment,not because they did nothing wrong but because the NCAA is the NCAA.

If they(NCAA) don't hit KU it will be difficult for them to punish anyone else other than UL because the Bowen case broke when it did. UL put the NCAA in a tough spot even for them

KU is almost as big of a joke as UNC when it comes to cheating and getting away with it.The only differences are the amount of time involved and KU players were getting something of value(money) while UNC was cheating the system and the players by not providing any semblance of an education.

I think the NCAA will stand by and watch it happen in both cases.If they do other member institutions should revolt but they won't

That is what Tubby Smith did and my respect for him grows daily as this trial unfolds. KU is crooked as hell(and so is just about everyone else it seems) Go ahead and admit it,you will feel better

Yes dummy
Completely avoid the topic. Your ad department is on record they disordered wires to Preston by gassnola.

At what point would you continue asking that same dirty bird for recruits when you know he is buying them.

I know you are not very bright but this isn’t a hard concept to understand

Gassnola already testified the coaches of the schools named had no knowledge of the monies being paid.

Gassnola already testified the coaches of the schools named had no knowledge of the monies being paid.

When they vacate your season keep telling Yourself that

I mean Kansas is the one in court who said they discovered gassnola paid Preston lmfao

But they have no knowledge

I have no knowledge how Kansas tries to pretend they have five national championships.

When they vacate your season keep telling Yourself that

I mean Kansas is the one in court who said they discovered gassnola paid Preston lmfao

But they have no knowledge

I have no knowledge how Kansas tries to pretend they have five national championships.

How would they have found wire transfers for a Maryland booster to his handler? Think about that for a minute.

well well well its Monday and is corner baby , to defend the Jailhawks and tell us how their a victim and they have all choir boys on the team , their all great kids and speak seven languages right ? you know you only hear about Jailhawk scandals on days that end in Y ! Your just like the cheating SOB's at UNCHEAT. you have gotten by with it for years , you may get by with it again this time , it dam sure doesn't make you any less guilty .

How would they have found wire transfers for a Maryland booster to his handler? Think about that for a minute.

God you are dumb

You are a just a typical ku fan who vomits whatever propaganda your fan base creates

If you actually followed the trial which is obvious you don’t

Your ad admitted in court they discovered gassnolas wires to Preston

Under oath gassnola testified Townsend came to him to ensure sds was going to be an adidas guy

So Kansas discovers gassnola made a payment to Preston. Your assistant goes back to gassnola to “ensure sds was going to be adidas”. So they ignored the Preston wires that came from gassnola.

Why? How do we know this? All said under oath. Again can’t hide behind plausible deniability card. Your own athletic department your own compliance department that was put on probation before lacked institutional control. Plain as day. Sorry vacated season. Can’t play stupid when you knew gassnola paid preston.

Billy Preston is the GOAT for the Jayhawks. If not for him being a terrible driver and student they would be in a hell of a lot worse shape.

I want to know what Self told KU officials and investigators about Gassnola and Mrs Preston because if he went along with the lie they were a couple .. then he should be fired immediately for lying to his bosses and investigators.

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
Babyinthecorner disappeared?

Still a no-show from what I've seen.

Why would he come around at this point, Kansas is hosed. There's really no spinning this anymore. He can believe what he wants, but he has to be realizing that the NCAA is going to come down on them. Everyone know it.

Yet they held out Preston because they knew that Gassnola had tainted his eligibility, and continued to play Silva, who came by way of the same connection. What gives? KU should have just said 'hell with it' and played them both!

ADVERTISEMENT