ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas has 26 more wins than UK in the last three years

Funny that the Cal Boys get off to saying the all-time wins list doesn't matter and that Kentucky has a higher winning percentage all-time, Kansas been around longer anything to excuse the shortcomings of CCC. It sure as hell matters, like Herm Edwards said, "You play to win the game!" regardless if it's Duke or Bellarmine. That all-time winning percentage is going to keep dwindling as Cal has a 58% winning percentage in the last 3 years. This is not Kentucky Basketball and anyone who puts up with this horse shit is not a true Kentucky fan. A chance to gain some wins back with the way this bracket opened up in an already favorable region and pissed it away.

I get that overall Kansas has done better but its easier to get those wins in the Big 12 than run through the guantlet that that SEC has become. Not an excuse, mind you, but I think about 10 of that win margin can be owed to that.

I get that overall Kansas has done better but its easier to get those wins in the Big 12 than run through the guantlet that that SEC has become. Not an excuse, mind you, but I think about 10 of that win margin can be owed to that.
????

But, But, But Cow plays in the sec?????? The Big 12 was the same or better the last 3 years

Yeah, we're being passed up in everything.
Thanks to having Cal at the wheel.

d9c3354a-4498-4dcc-bede-7c07c24a9c48_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT