ADVERTISEMENT

Most UK fans crack me up ...

Jan 31, 2009
Most would have been ok with Golden from Florida. He's younger than Pope, however, Pope isn't ready for this stage. Really? He, like Pope has no NCAA tournament wins, yet we are mad that Pope was hired but he'd been ok.

Sure Golden beat us in Rupp. So did a lot of teams. Pope beat Kansas and Baylor. Kansas was at Kansas.

He's a former UK champ. Should we not give him a chance the same way Duke and NC have their coaches. After all, he will work hard, play a fun style, and put UK first.

What else could we ask for?

Most would have been ok with Golden from Florida. He's younger than Pope, however, Pope isn't ready for this stage. Really? He, like Pope has no NCAA tournament wins, yet we are mad that Pope was hired but he'd been ok.

Sure Golden beat us in Rupp. So did a lot of teams. Pope beat Kansas and Baylor. Kansas was at Kansas.

He's a former UK champ. Should we not give him a chance the same way Duke and NC have their coaches. After all, he will work hard, play a fun style, and put UK first.

What else could we ask for?
Care to compare their records last year? He went 19-15 in a trash league.

Houston and Baylor have been regular top 10 ranked teams last several years. Not like we have another traditional power house in SEC. But Call losses to Evansville, St. Peter's and 1 man this year.
You know what you got a point and I don’t feel
Like banter tonight. I’m just mad at the world over this. Either way I don’t think he is ready by years, and UK has been damaged enough already. And basically everyone even Matt is In a wtf response right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT