ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas.com article: KU comes to Lexington with a 6-game lead in all-time wins

If we win, then look at who they have left and who UK has left. Plus factor in the SECT and the NCAAT and we definitely could catch and or pass them “this” season.
The Big 12 and the SEC are clearly the 2 best conferences in America.
We are battle tested with our road games at Zags, at Bama and at UT. Plus neutral site games v Mich St, Michigan and UCLA and UK is ready for KU and UT at home and all the unranked teams we will play on the road.
Running the proverbial table is “not” out of the question for the Benny Five!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Benjamin2008
They forgot to include this paragraph:

The key surge in victories over the last 4 years has been bolstered by Standout KU Referee John "Roofaree" Higgins, who responded with this statement: "It's a team effort, I couldn't have done it without them (the players)- There were times where I thought it might be impossible to win some of these games, with players missing shots and making obvious fouls, but I managed to pull through. I take great pride in my ability to snatch wins for KU from the jaws of defeat".

Last edited:

The key surge in victories over the last 4 years has been bolstered by Standout KU Referee Tim "Roofaree" Higgins, who responded with this statement: "It's a team effort, I couldn't have done it without them (the players)- There were times where I thought it might be impossible to win some of these games, with players missing shots and making obvious fouls, but I managed to pull through. I take great pride in my ability to snatch wins for KU from the jaws of defeat".
Its true Saint but not even the Rooferee can stop………………the Benny Five!

LOL Even spell check gave the option Rooferee!!!

Lets Go Big Blue!!!

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-

The key surge in victories over the last 4 years has been bolstered by Standout KU Referee Tim "Roofaree" Higgins, who responded with this statement: "It's a team effort, I couldn't have done it without them (the players)- There were times where I thought it might be impossible to win some of these games, with players missing shots and making obvious fouls, but I managed to pull through. I take great pride in my ability to snatch wins for KU from the jaws of defeat".
Please tell me John Higgins doesn’t have a brother that is an official too. I can't handle seeing two Higgins' screwing teams over.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
These things ebb and flow. UK will pass them back and be number 1 for a while and then one day UNC might take the lead again. Kansas has been more consistent with winning regular season games overall since the middle 80s though and had been picking up games during probation and some of the down tubby and coach G years and then 9 and 16 happened and last year they picked up 6 in ncaa to our 0.

Enjoy your 365 days Kansas because it ain't going to be two decades like it was when we had to lead. What you got belongs to Kentucky and why we at it...... the same thing goes for UCLA you enjoy it while you can cuz we're coming for ours......

If we win, then look at who they have left and who UK has left. Plus factor in the SECT and the NCAAT and we definitely could catch and or pass them “this” season.
The Big 12 and the SEC are clearly the 2 best conferences in America.
We are battle tested with our road games at Zags, at Bama and at UT. Plus neutral site games v Mich St, Michigan and UCLA and UK is ready for KU and UT at home and all the unranked teams we will play on the road.
Running the proverbial table is “not” out of the question for the Benny Five!!!
Do have to say, I don't even have to look it up to be sure that no team has had 3 tougher ROAD games to this point than UK has had (Bama, UT, Gonzaga). Probably not even close.

If those corrupt MFers didn’t lose any wins, then Mitch should go get our wins back from the NCAA.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Enjoy your 365 days Kansas because it ain't going to be two decades like it was when we had to lead. What you got belongs to Kentucky and why we at it...... the same thing goes for UCLA you enjoy it while you can cuz we're coming for ours......
That got me hyped lol

Can you provide a quote?

A clip? Anything?
“I don’t really care who we play, to be honest with you,” Willis said. “I feel like we got to worry about the first two games rather than the games potentially.”

Calipari said he planned to shift his focus to preparing for Northern Kentucky on Sunday night. Some members of his staff will begin scouting possible second-round opponents No. 7 seed Dayton and No. 10 seed Wichita State, but Calipari wants that information kept away from him until after the opening game.

The team will likely travel to Indianapolis on Wednesday after two practices in Lexington this week. There, the Cats will begin the tournament run in earnest.

“I love Indy,” Calipari said. “What a great place to be. It's a great town. It's a city but it's kind of like a small town, so it'll be great. And they're Basketball Bennies up there and the greatest thing is our fans can get there and they probably already scooped up a ton of those tickets, knowing our fans.”

Kansas has a 5 season advantage and 114 more losses I believe. I hope to regain the lead but it’s kinda awesome how long we did and as close as we are with that many fewer games. Cal can pick some up here especially late and next year again if he starts out the season the way we used to until around 2018. Pretty strong OOC many years.

Supposedly in someone’s imagination Cal called the thin skinned fans bennies.

But no one can provide proof of the butthurt.
Really? Never listen to Cal huh? He's said it quite a few times. He's always taken pot shots at the fanbase here and there. The worst was the "lion and the lamb" comments right before we got beat by St. Peter's.

Don't act like people made it up out of thin air. Matt Jones has talked about it. Leach has said it before when talking about how Cal gets cocky at times.

Butthurt. Riiiiiight. Cal is a victim. Sure.

Supposedly in someone’s imagination Cal called the thin skinned fans bennies.

But no one can provide proof of the butthurt.
You’re joking right? You simply have to be joking with this post. Cal has called us Basketball Bennies for years. Do you live under a rock?

Reactions: jrm693
Really? Never listen to Cal huh? He's said it quite a few times. He's always taken pot shots at the fanbase here and there. The worst was the "lion and the lamb" comments right before we got beat by St. Peter's.

Don't act like people made it up out of thin air. Matt Jones has talked about it. Leach has said it before when talking about how Cal gets cocky at times.

Butthurt. Riiiiiight. Cal is a victim. Sure.

He wasn’t taking shots at the fanbase. He does take shots at the drama queens of the fanbase, but that’s a tiny fraction. When the drama queens of the fanbase get huffy at his comments, they are being very disingenuous by acting like he’s making fun of the entire fanbase.

Can you provide a quote?

A clip? Anything?
Here you go buddy. Now you are up to date and can stop asking for quotes.

This was posted in November of 2015.
John Clay: Catchphrase for new Kentucky basketball season? This should be fun | Lexington Herald Leader

Here is a video so you can hear it with your sensitive little ears:

UK Basketball | As frontcourt falters, Calipari delivers another 'tweak'

Hey look, you can pay $100.00 to attend a basketball Benny camp.

Are you, as John Calipari... - Kentucky Men's Basketball - Facebook

You can do the rest of your own homework niw. Google is your friend.

Reactions: jrm693
He wasn’t taking shots at the fanbase. He does take shots at the drama queens of the fanbase, but that’s a tiny fraction. When the drama queens of the fanbase get huffy at his comments, they are being very disingenuous by acting like he’s making fun of the entire fanbase.
You’re out of your mind. He takes shots at the fanbase constantly. Now, for no reason at all, he condescendingly compliments the fans.

He took shots at the fans almost every post and pre game interview during the 9-16 year, then, after the Saint Peters loss, he avoided the fanbase at all costs. He makes 8.6 million a year, the least he can do is face the music.

You need to understand how UK is able to pay Cal 8.6 million a year. No fans = no 8.6 million.

Luckily, the overwhelming majority of the fanbase sees this as entertainment and know he’s talking to rival fans posing as UK fans as well as UK fans acting tough behind anonymity. Priceless that he rattles their cages.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT