ADVERTISEMENT

K Tucker on the Wheeler Wagon

Wheeler will be a very important player on this team, only question is how and when is he going to utilized.

Re: Tucker he’s just a paid shill. He says whatever Calipari’s team tells him to say.

I think what many people are trying to say is that he’s not a good closer, and he’s not. Just like against MSU, he threw some crazy lob pass to Collins late in that game, that even he couldn’t jump up and get. It was uncatchable and nailed the backboard. Then he missed a wide open point blank layup. He’s just not very trustworthy in closing against good teams.

I think what many people are trying to say is that he’s not a good closer, and he’s not. Just like against MSU, he threw some crazy lob pass to Collins late in that game, that even he couldn’t jump up and get. It was uncatchable and nailed the backboard. Then he missed a wide open point blank layup. He’s just not very trustworthy in closing against good teams.
So Kansas and UNC were not good teams last year. Got it.

And will forever be known as the point guard who led us to the worst loss in our storied history.

You want to see another early exit? Then stick with this guy as your lead guard and keep playing him 30mpg.
Well said. I guess it’s going to take another painful lesson for some people to understand.

Reactions: CincyUKFan
Wheeler isn’t a whipping boy for any other reason than cal has put him there. He hasn’t won an ncaa tournament game. And what does nba have to do with it? It’s called talent and squandering it which cal has become the king of. And go tell Oscar to his face he isnt nba material. I’ll bet you 1000$ he has a nice 10-12 year career in the league. You want titles or are you just happy to watch some games?
I am not betting you, but Oscar will not be in the NBA longer than 5 years (and that’s generous).

I am not betting you, but Oscar will not be in the NBA longer than 5 years (and that’s generous).
Lol. That’s fine man it was just a figure of speech. You may be right. I think though Oscar though is one of those outliers that don’t fit into the typical nba mold but because of his intangibles he’s gonna carve out a special role.

Reactions: UKortho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT