ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper johnson nears commitment after peach jam

Look it up for yourself. It is there. And yes, this board carries a lot of nonsense but there are a few people here that do have knowledge about (some) of what goes on inside the athletic department. I can tell you are a Barnhart fan and that's fine. He has had a decent career at UK. I thought he was okay early on but now, I am definitely not a fan.
I have looked it up for myself, that’s why I know it’s BS. I’m a Kentucky fan so of course I’m a Barnhart fan. You’re a message board fan so you take everything posted on a message board as fact. No proof, no context, no anything matters. A rumor gets posted here, then spread by the other message board posters who do zero fact checking, then it’s adopted as fact. None of you will be able to actually give concrete reasons as to how Barnhart was a hindrance to NIL, it’s just another message board “fact”.

Also the point was how ironic it is that the same people who brag about not giving to NIL and say they wouldn’t give a dime even if they hit the lottery are same people who say Mitch Barnhart hindered NIL.

There's a recent video snippet where Jasper is talking about where he's from and he seems fond of Lexington. As he's explaining who's come from the area he references Shelvin Mack and ask, "Do you know who that is?"

Seemed genuinely proud to have ties to Lexington but Shelvin Mack chose Butler. Maybe this works in our favor bc unfortunately Mack wasn't heavily recruited by UK.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I have looked it up for myself, that’s why I know it’s BS. I’m a Kentucky fan so of course I’m a Barnhart fan. You’re a message board fan so you take everything posted on a message board as fact. No proof, no context, no anything matters. A rumor gets posted here, then spread by the other message board posters who do zero fact checking, then it’s adopted as fact. None of you will be able to actually give concrete reasons as to how Barnhart was a hindrance to NIL, it’s just another message board “fact”.

Also the point was how ironic it is that the same people who brag about not giving to NIL and say they wouldn’t give a dime even if they hit the lottery are same people who say Mitch Barnhart hindered NIL.
Are you Mitch? Either you are or, you are blind.

Are you Mitch? Either you are or, you are blind.
I’m Mitch or blind because I don’t blindly buy the claims that you make, but can’t backup, yet present as fact? That’s ironic too. I’m just not a sheep who blindly buys message board rumors, I need actual evidence to believe your claims. Since you can’t provide any and resort to nonsense like calling me Mitch or blind says it all.

Hard to do when no prospect has seen a Pope-led UK team yet. Had Pope come from a program with national exposure the expectations could be different.

Unpopular opinion but other than being in-state kids Moreno and Johnson do not look like difference makers in their first year. Both look like multi-year players, if they ever are major contributors.

We do not know how Pope's offense will perform in the SEC. Pope's offense is inside out. Cal's offense was supposed to be inside out, but Cal never got away from dribble drive. Pope wants to get shots inside the paint or else from three. The philosophy makes sense in terms of shot efficiency, but the ball has to go through the nets. Pope has tall three point shooters. Jaxson Robinson was successful in the Big12 but not in the SEC before that. Brae, Kriisa Perry, Carr. Can they score against SEC defenses? We will find out. One thing I do not doubt is Williams and Garrison in the paint. I ran into a Drexel graduate at an Astros game. He said Williams is incredible.

I posted previously that top recruits probably will not sign with Pope until he proves himself at Kentucky. We might not have suffered that problem with Scott Drew but I am fine with Pope. If Jasper Johnson goes to Bama, it will sting but the sky will not fall. Recruiting guards who can shoot is easier than recruiting skilled big guys. Kentucky leads for Moreno who will be a good one. Pope is recruiting interesting guards some of whom are as good as Johnson. November should be a go alright for Kentucky.

I’m Mitch or blind because I don’t blindly buy the claims that you make, but can’t backup, yet present as fact? That’s ironic too. I’m just not a sheep who blindly buys message board rumors, I need actual evidence to believe your claims. Since you can’t provide any and resort to nonsense like calling me Mitch or blind says it all.
Yeah Mitch , I will not provide you with something that you can easily look up. I mean you posted this, not a sheep mess, at 4 in the morning. It is not like you are busy. Don't bother me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT