ADVERTISEMENT

If/when UK wins three in a row, predict Calipari's condescending remarks to the fanbase:

OD2ynzf.png

It will something about being healthy .. which is BS , we have been pretty healthy . Until recently when guys started getting sick and having back spasms .

Reactions: Fox2monk
This team won't win 3 in a row anyways.

To edit, if it's ever gonna happen the next 3 are doable. I have 0 faith we beat ole miss at Rupp though. Vandy and Gonzaga may be wins.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I'll provide a more realistic scenario:

Interviewer: "Here we are with Kentucky star DJ Wagner for the post-game reaction after Kentucky loses yet another nailbiter at home, 107-105 to Gonzaga! DJ, where is your coach?"

DJ: "Uh, I'm not 100% sure but he mumbled something about dogs and some Prairie show & dipped after the final buzzer. They sent me to do this, I guess"

Interviewer: "What a great comeback game for you, 28 points on 10-16 shooting, but you have to be disappointed after another close loss, right? What happened on that last play, Gonzaga scored a buzzer-beater off an inbounds play where 2 GU players were completely unguarded under the Kentucky basket?! You don't see those very often"

DJ: "I mean, Coach tells us not to worry about defense or the L column too much, so I couldn't really comment on that. It's all about preparing us for the next level, hopefully the team can rally after this and achieve better results in the Draft, uh I mean March"

Don’t care what he says. He always blows smoke. What I care about is that he stops being a stubborn sack of potatoes and turns this year around. I don’t want to see a 6 win Vandy hanging in there tomorrow night, or an unranked Gonzaga who just lost to the almighty St Mary’s at home to roll into Rupp and give us a game. We need to win the rest of Feb and get to the championship game of the SECT to make me feel good about our chances in the dance.

We also need this mysterious injury / illness fiasco to stop. I just don’t buy any of it.

Win a couple in a row and he will be “swaggy” again. Then you possibly lose to Ole Miss and Auburn back to back

I'll start:

"Some folks want to jump back on the wagon, but we haven't forgotten what was said, and I'll say this: there's no room on the wagon for you."
Won't care or matter to me. He's ran his mouth since he got off the plane 15 years ago.

People on this board object to condescending remarks?

Physician, heal thyself.

I'll start:

"Some folks want to jump back on the wagon, but we haven't forgotten what was said, and I'll say this: there's no room on the wagon for you."
Of course those 3 wins were against bottom dwellers, Cal says that, then we get hammered until we play Vandy again. Bet he won’t be running his pie hole for a while.

He will have to win 3 games in a row first, which I’d bet a large chunk that’s not going to happen again this season!

I still believe he’s trying to force UK to fire him🎯

If we manage to eke out a victory tomorrow night, this entire forum will smell of Cal supporter farts.

If we manage to eke out a victory tomorrow night, this entire forum will smell of Cal supporter farts.
I don't think there are as many as you think there are, at least not on this forum. I can only conjure up 5-6 handles that I know are on that side, and an eke-out win at the god awful Vandy won't bring them out.

Now let's see about a blowout tomorrow and on Saturday. You might get plenty of folks (but still not many) coming out of the shadows to argue with! All you need is one and you'll get your fix! :)

This team won't win 3 in a row anyways.

To edit, if it's ever gonna happen the next 3 are doable. I have 0 faith we beat ole miss at Rupp though. Vandy and Gonzaga may be wins.
I think we win three, then another crash. I said 8-2 to finish the season, but after more thought I believe that Bama game at home is going to be fugly. 8-3 but it will be painful and anxiety ridden because I don't see us magically playing defense at this point. We are what we are and I guess just need to hope we can outshoot the other guy.

I don't think there are as many as you think there are, at least not on this forum. I can only conjure up 5-6 handles that I know are on that side, and an eke-out win at the god awful Vandy won't bring them out.

Now let's see about a blowout tomorrow and on Saturday. You might get plenty of folks (but still not many) coming out of the shadows to argue with! All you need is one and you'll get your fix! :)
You need to go to the Cal Defenders thread then. Son of Saul has a master list and it's quite long.

Did you see what I did? Someone tell me what I did to make us win 3 games. Well if you don't know I'm not telling you.

You need to go to the Cal Defenders thread then. Son of Saul has a master list and it's quite long.
Not that long. The way it sounds around here that list should be 100s if not thousands of handles long. Even that list surprised me, but then again, those are the hard core Cal defenders. Most of the haters put even the middle-of-the-road folks on that list. The only ones that don't make the "Cal Defender" list are those that are on here spewing putrid hate towards Cal and other fans. Any hint of a lack of joining the club and you're instantly labeled as "that side". Silence or lack of yelling shouldn't be considered Nut Hugging in disguise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT