ADVERTISEMENT

JULY LIVE PERIOD '22 6-10th and 20-24th

No Trentyn Flowers for Team Durant.

They played Mac Irvin Fire (No JJ Taylor sighting)

Kwame Evans Jr 9 pts 3 Rebs, 3 Assists on 3-7 FG, 0-2 3pt, and 3-6 FT.

Durant won the game.

Isaiah Elohim who plays for PGElite on 16U level had a nice game tonight in a big win.

19 pts, 5 rebs, 3 assists, and 2 steals. Shot 6-13, 0-3 3pt, 7-7 FT.

For those not aware-he's got a frame like Josh Christopher and plays kind of like Isaiah Briscoe.

No Trentyn Flowers for Team Durant.

They played Mac Irvin Fire (No JJ Taylor sighting)

Kwame Evans Jr 9 pts 3 Rebs, 3 Assists on 3-7 FG, 0-2 3pt, and 3-6 FT.

Durant won the game.
I didn’t read it myself but somebody else wrote that Shaw expects JJ Taylor to go G-League.

I'm in Kansas City and considering stopping by to catch some of the EYBL games.

Is there a list of UK targets of interest and their teams in this event?

I'm in Kansas City and considering stopping by to catch some of the EYBL games.

Is there a list of UK targets of interest and their teams in this event?
Team CP3- Robert Dillingham
Team Griffin - Tre Johnson
NJ Scholars - Aaron Bradshaw
Team Final - Justin Edwards
Team Durant - KJ Evans(don’t think anyone expects us to land him)

I might be missing some others but those are the main ones

Cal, Chin Coleman and KT Turner watching Aaron Bradshaw play against Houston Hoops right now. Bradshaw in early foul trouble but just hit a beautiful turn around baseline jumper counter move.

Mgbako is 2-3 from 3pt line early. It's a good day to be shooting in that gym. I kid but he's not been a threat to be known as Klay Thompson over course of his EYBL appearances.

CP3 had a nice workmanlike win over a terrible UPlay Canada team.

Robert Dillingham had an off game for him-usually a very efficient shooter/scorer but had 10 pts and 3 Rebs, 4 Assists on 5-15 FG, 0-5 3pt and 0-1 FT.

GG Jackson had a strong game as usual for them. When he's playing, they are tough to beat.

Team Thad bombed NH Lightning. Caleb Foster had his best game of EYBL with 26 pts.

UK wise, '24 guard Tahaad Pettiford had 21 pts 4 rebs, 3 assists on 7-14 FG, 3-8 3pt, 4-4 FT.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Cody Williams showed up a day late for Vegas Elite and he's a 6'8 forward who plays some guard and has gotten contact from UK. '23 recruit is a backup option for now but is talented skilled wing.

Had 19, 2 and 1 on 8-16, 3of6 3pt.

Reactions: UKalldayfromVA
CP3 had a nice workmanlike win over a terrible UPlay Canada team.

Robert Dillingham had an off game for him-usually a very efficient shooter/scorer but had 10 pts and 3 Rebs, 4 Assists on 5-15 FG, 0-5 3pt and 0-1 FT.

GG Jackson had a strong game as usual for them. When he's playing, they are tough to beat.
Has UPLAY even won a game in any eybl session? Lol

Jason Asemota's team was blown out this morning. Asemota continues to focus on his perimeter game to mixed results. The 6'8 wing who wants to be a guard had 14, 4 and 2 blocks on 4-13 FG, 4-11 3pt, 2-4 FT.

His teammate Aidan Sherrell had another good outing with 18 pts 12 rbs, 3 blocks, 3 assists, 1 steal.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Forgot if I mentioned him last night or not but a kid from MN who is at 16U level and is best prospect in state in '23 or '24 is Daniel Freitag and he had 30 pts, 9 rebs and 7 assists in his 2 pt win yesterday. 6-16 from FG, 18-18 from FT line and he's an elite athlete learning to play PG spot. He's also a big time FB prospect but I think he's going to play basketball in College. Keep an eye on him moving forward. Knows how to play and has good frame/athleticism at 6'4 200 lbs.

Forgot if I mentioned him last night or not but a kid from MN who is at 16U level and is best prospect in state in '23 or '24 is Daniel Freitag and he had 30 pts, 9 rebs and 7 assists in his 2 pt win yesterday. 6-16 from FG, 18-18 from FT line and he's an elite athlete learning to play PG spot. He's also a big time FB prospect but I think he's going to play basketball in College. Keep an eye on him moving forward. Knows how to play and has good frame/athleticism at 6'4 200 lbs.
I noticed that huge game yesterday and was going to ask you about him. That 18-18 is particularly impressive.

I noticed that huge game yesterday and was going to ask you about him. That 18-18 is particularly impressive.
Guy is just a winner. Surprised he wasn't in Rivals Top 150 for '24 but he'll get there. Guy is really good. He gave Taison Chatman who is a very talented SR fits at the MN Coaches All Star game head to head. Locked him up when matched up man to man.

Reactions: Dablueman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT