ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rothstein after watching UK practice

With Cal, I think it was defense consideration (or lack of) that kept Dillingham out of starting rotation. Does pope start the offensive player (Brea) over the defensive player (Oweh) or do he do a Cal and bring the offensive player off the bench?

Thats good. Im really high on Carr myself i mean man 6-11 230 PF who is a great shooter. Chandler is getting the rust off so that means were gonna be at least 10 deep. I still think Oweh starts by 9 games in so it will look like this.

PG- Butler/Kriisa/Perry
SG- Oweh/Chandler
W- Robinson/Brea/Noah
F- Carr/Almoror
C- Williams/Garrison

Im sure SG will have lineups with Brea, Kriisa even Perry in there. Lots of different combos coach can put at the 1 thru 3 like Roth said. Gonna be fun. Im gonna say Carr and Robinson lead the team in minutes played/minutes per game pretty easily.

“Kentucky looks like an NCAA tournament team in 2025".....not the report i was hoping for.
I though he was as optimistic as he could be ,since these guys have never played a competitive game together. There is definite risk factor with 12 guys playing together for first time

Reactions: bbncal02
“Kentucky looks like an NCAA tournament team in 2025".....not the report i was hoping for.
I mean, that's pretty generous considering nobody has seen this team play.

What are you hoping for? I mean I know we all want titles, but I think that's a bit unrealistic for the first year here. Only Tubby did that, and that's partially due to not having a lot of player turnover for a previous national runner up. Chemistry is important.

This is a brand new team with a brand new coach. Anything could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT