ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari to receive John Wooden Award Legends of Coaching Honor

Popcorn!!!!! We’re gonna eat popcorn!!!!

Obviously these people do not own PlayStations that hand out these awards.

Another feather in the Cat’s hat.

Interesting that Cal is one of two to win the Naismith COY thrice. The other is K. Didn't know that.

He's supposed to get this on 4/12/24. That better come with a title before it. Would be a perfect way to ride off.
Shit if he wins a title he can stay. He’s got some recruiting mojo back. Just needs to prove it on the court again.

Its now or never on Cal winning another championship.We have a great team this year lets see what Cal can do with it.

Reactions: bbncal02
Very deserving. The best coach in college basketball is getting the respect he deserves from all except the CHC. And I doubt he would want the respect of the cult anyway.

This has got to chap the haters which makes it even more special!!

He def. landed them for this year. Next season could be a bit rough if we don't start landing some dudes. Boogie would be a good start.
I heard we are only going after 3-4 dudes for next class. I expect a few returnees off this team and a lot of transfers.

His career as a whole deserves this…..probably. He still might want to make sure he thanks Camby, Rose and Davis though.

He has sucked lately. The problem is how long of a leash does he get while being passed his prime and being altogether terrible? Apparently he gets to drag the program to the levels of Indiana, Syracuse, etc…

Not cool. But, unfortunately, our resident slappies eat up stuff like this. Along with many other casual UK fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT