ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari silence

Cal will always be a big college story, he is one of a handful of championship winning coaches and someone who has taken multiple schools to final fours. He’s one of the only OG coaches left. It’s the offseason, but he’s been on a lot of stuff for this time of year. That said, he’s no longer our coach so we are only concerned with how much a Pope is on air and to see if he can become the next legendary Kentucky head coach and championship winner baby!

Last edited:
Mark Pope is my coach now and I will back him 100%. If anybody is still butt hurt that Calipari is no longer our coach, well they can just start cheering for the red pigs.
For some odd reason, a few here enjoy watching UK fans get upset more than they do be happy. Misery wants company? Rival fans in disguise?! It will be obvious who they are as the season moves along.

I think one thing we're all discounting is his staff. They will decide if he flourishes or fails. They did here.
I’m not, his staff got worse, he replaced his best offensive coach ever with Brad, and lost Antigua on top of it. I just don’t see Calipari adjusting to the modern game without help again. He even reverted when he wa still on staff and I believe it’s why he left so quick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT