ADVERTISEMENT

Jhannibalsmith vs Rupp's Runt DOUBLE OT

Who has the best team in a 1 game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You also came to the Paddock asking for votes last week or so.
I posted in the paddock so ppl would vote to break the tie go go check. I never said vote for me. I did that before and it screwed me before anyways, just didnt want ties.

Which course and what tees is the question. I know people who play golf. I smack at a ball here and there but, always have a partially full cooler.
I play the white tees, second furthest. My first eagle was at Wasiato Winds in Pineville on the par 5 18th. Crushed a 3 wood to the heart of the green and drained a 20 foot putt. My second was a par 4 at the local country club. Drove the green on a short 250 yd par 4 and made again about a 20 foot putt. I have also made thousands of bogeys or worse lol.

I play the white tees, second furthest. My first eagle was at Wasiato Winds in Pineville on the par 5 18th. Crushed a 3 wood to the heart of the green and drained a 20 foot putt. My second was a par 4 at the local country club. Drove the green on a short 250 yd par 4 and made again about a 20 foot putt. I have also made thousands of bogeys or worse lol.
I play the seniors almost always these days. Just makes it a little easier. An eagle on #18 at Wasioto is impressive. That's a tough hole. The creek in front and down the left side of green make it pretty scary to go for in 2.

Reactions: drcats2013
I play the seniors almost always these days. Just makes it a little easier. An eagle on #18 at Wasioto is impressive. That's a tough hole. The creek in front and down the left side of green make it pretty scary to go for in 2.
It’s one of the toughest par 5’s I’ve played. It’s crazy how inconsistent I am. I literally can make a shot of a lifetime or play 3 straight holes par or better, then top one shot and get the yips. I guess that’s amateur golf for you, lol.

Side note: I’ll be glad when Wasiato opens. The flooding we got destroyed that beautiful course.

Reactions: Ronwasourlastchance
It’s one of the toughest par 5’s I’ve played. It’s crazy how inconsistent I am. I literally can make a shot of a lifetime or play 3 straight holes par or better, then top one shot and get the yips. I guess that’s amateur golf for you, lol.

Side note: I’ll be glad when Wasiato opens. The flooding we got destroyed that beautiful course.
I know the feeling. Look like a golfer a few holes, then look like a first time player a few holes. Enjoy all of it.

Hope Pineville opens up soon also. It's one of the closer courses for me these days. About an hour. Crooked Creek closed down and grown up. That's a real shame :(

Reactions: drcats2013
I know the feeling. Look like a golfer a few holes, then look like a first time player a few holes. Enjoy all of it.

Hope Pineville opens up soon also. It's one of the closer courses for me these days. About an hour. Crooked Creek closed down and grown up. That's a real shame :(
I take it you live near London then. I never played crooked creek, but I’ve heard of it. I played Raven Rock earlier in the year and loved that course. Also a big fan of cedar hill in Jonesville.

I live in Harlan and have been playing at the country club every week. Not one of my favorite courses to play, but love the people that run it.

I think Carol Baskins should decide the fate of this thing.
giphy.gif

I gotta go with Runt. I believe Fox>Minniefield by the tournament his Freshman year. Riddick is not the most skilled player but I do believe he fits really well on runts team. JHannibal would score a bunch with the stretch 4 but I don't think it's enough to win. That's why I voted the way I did if anyone cares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT