ADVERTISEMENT

JF Cats: ideologically bipolar or genius contrarian?

It’s like you’re trying to convince me of something but I’m not sure what and I’m not really playing. Everyone has a right to an opinion and everyone has a right to disagree with it. But I don’t find anything you’re writing particularly interesting or relevant. That’s kind of as far as it goes with me
We’re in America. So it’s a given that you have the right to your opinion (I mean so long as your a victim in some sense of course, but I digress). But when you flip flop as often as this guy, and given on hard of a stand he takes when on either side, he stops becoming someone using their right, and he becomes just some hypocritical jerk. But if your point is he has the right to be one, I mean you wouldn’t be wrong, but then again you have to expand those American rights onto everyone here. By so doing you rightfully grant us the right to call him out on his bull sh**.

Do you have Ritchie on ignore or something? Take advantage of the “view all posts” or whatever it is button. Go to page 3. This is much more than someone just expressing their opinion. not only does he take such a loud and proud stand from both sides of the argument, but no matter which side he is on, he trashes (with personal attacks, not arguments) anyone on his oppossing side for the day.

Just glad this thread cleared up that there is a group of old men on this board who act like teenage girls. Solid intel and good to know.

who the hell is “Ritchie”
tenor.gif

Just glad this thread cleared up that there is a group of old men on this board who act like teenage girls. Solid intel and good to know.

Dumb take. Just because your shtick got exposed and you were clowned twice doesn’t mean everyone is an “old man who act like teenage girls”. All you’re doing is dismissing alternate viewpoints by equating them with something negative (teenage girls).

To me this shows you’re weak. Beta even. You argue and snap back just as much if not more than these “old men” (you seem enamored with age... this isn’t the first time you’ve tried to diminish a viewpoint because of the persons perceived age).

Do better.

Dumb take. Just because your shtick got exposed and you were clowned twice doesn’t mean everyone is an “old man who act like teenage girls”. All you’re doing is dismissing alternate viewpoints by equating them with something negative (teenage girls).

To me this shows you’re weak. Beta even. You argue and snap back just as much if not more than these “old men” (you seem enamored with age... this isn’t the first time you’ve tried to diminish a viewpoint because of the persons perceived age).

Do better.

lol.

@TFCats11 , I'm still curious about this. TFCats11 and JFCats22 can't just be a coincidence. What gives?

I thought the same thing awhile ago but I do believe they are indeed different people.

although JFCats has blown my mind with his 180 switcharoo so who knows.

@JFCats22 was a cal/UK hater as HerrosHeros is a sunshine pumper (HH is at least good people though despite being misguided). That’s what is so strange. JF wasn’t just a run of the mill hater. I mean he ALWAYS hated HARD on Cal and the team- like really really hard. I always usually disagreed with him but at least (or so we thought) he stuck to his convictions and it was seemingly his honest and passionate opinion. Now that he’s done a complete 180 and is just as aggressive and rude but in a defending Cal way it shows clearly that he just trolls and acts contrary for fun, which is very odd, very cringe and genuinely weird AF.

I thought the same thing awhile ago but I do believe they are indeed different people.

@JFCats22 was a cal/UK hater as HerrosHeros is a sunshine pumper (HH is at least good people though despite being misguided). That’s what is so strange. JF wasn’t just a run of the mill hater. I mean he ALWAYS hated HARD on Cal and the team- like really really hard. I always usually disagreed with him but at least (or so we thought) he stuck to his convictions and it was seemingly his honest and passionate opinion. Now that he’s done a complete 180 and is just as aggressive and rude but in a defending Cal way it shows clearly that he just trolls and acts contrary for fun, which is very odd, very cringe and genuinely weird AF.
Yeah, I jumped on him hard after the Georgia game when he trashed the team throughout the entire game thread, then started a thread after the game calling out all the negative comments and hateful posters.
I couldn't believe what I was reading.
I think @IL Wildcat is right, Jf likes to play devil's advocate, always going against the flow and comes off as argumentative.
His problem is, he plays both sides at the same time.

I never said mine was a fact. You did

I've never heard him say a disrespectful thing about any of us fans. I have heard him insinuate that some fans believe they can coach better from home. Why would he not say this? Look at what's going on right now. 90% of our fans are putting on a sh*t show right now putting him and the players down.
Pull the turds out of your ears once in awhile and you’ll hear it. Do you even pay attention?

Pull the turds out of your ears once in awhile and you’ll hear it. Do you even pay attention?
Absolutely. What I don't do is get my feelings hurt over a coach telling clowns he's the coach.
Look the bottom line is if you are mad at cal you hear this so called fan bashing and try everyway in the world to make it look as if he's failing.
If you understand it's been a rough year but the man always has us in the title discussion every march, you don't see it. It doesn't happen my man

• Haha
Reactions: BourbonBalz

OR , maybe Cal hired him as his house cleaner so now he has a vested interest.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Owned, exposed, clowned hard doesn't go with these posters:
Son of Saul
Frank underwood
Cawood 69
Running raggin Ritchie
Ky fan in NC
These guys are on the basketball team that my bar sponsors. They haven't won a game in 2 years but they are nice enough to pick up their empties.

When I saw this thread title I thought to myself “ finally someone is asking!’ I thought maybe the guy died and someone with a completely opposite point of view had his login info and was using it.
He was so negative I’ve seen him called a dook troll a hundred times. Can’t figure it out.

-I have a DOCTORATE from UK, thank you. YOU "educate yourself", I stated FACTS.
-Neither does your "opinion". Doesn't stop YOU from giving it.
-UK players are WELCOMED with open arms and have opportunities for the rest of their lives because they played basketball here.
-All of us "Basketball Benny's" have been talked down to for YEARS by Cal. Right or wrong, it is what it is. No whining, just questioning him at all is the basis for his condescending tone. You know it, you just won't ADMIT it.
-I don't want his "respect", I want HIM to RESPECT UK Basketball to the point that he will work HARDER to IMPROVE it!! His STUBBORNESS has caused the decline of UK Basketball.
-
Preach brother!!!

Funny story. I worked with a woman that had been married to George Noory
. We had worked together for over a year and one day in conversation it just came up. We all just looked at each other and said “How are we just now finding out about this !” For the life of me I can’t remember her name now .

tenor.gif

Figured this goes along with that shows content.

Funny story. I worked with a woman that had been married to George Noory
. We had worked together for over a year and one day in conversation it just came up. We all just looked at each other and said “How are we just now finding out about this !” For the life of me I can’t remember her name now .

How did I miss this?

Art Bell was better.

Used to be great when I would get up early to drive from Illinois to Kentucky or Kentucky to Illinois and listen to the callers and guests.

Maybe we should call George about JFC because he is missing now. Possible alien abduction?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT