ADVERTISEMENT

JF Cats: ideologically bipolar or genius contrarian?

1) Your font is quite annoying

2) I mainly post on the national basketball board with other Kentucky fans (and fans of other programs) who get tired of homer takes.

3) None of this is relevant to any argument. It’s a red herring and an attempt at a circular argument by undermining credibility based on what board I post on. Now, if you want to talk weird... that’s what’s really weird. No one needs your approval to post here.

lol he clowned you twice.

1) Your font is quite annoying

2) I mainly post on the national basketball board with other Kentucky fans (and fans of other programs) who get tired of homer takes.

3) None of this is relevant to any argument. It’s a red herring and an attempt at a circular argument by undermining credibility based on what board I post on. Now, if you want to talk weird... that’s what’s really weird. No one needs your approval to post here.
Who is JF CATS
keep it going guys this is entertaining

UK is 5-10 which SUCKS---FACT
It is 100% on Coach Cal---FACT
This season is on track to be the WORST in almost 100 years---FACT
Cal has REFUSED to change ANY aspect of his philosophy---FACT
Cal has DEMEANED the fans and media that are calling him out over the failures of this season---FACT
Cal brought politics into the program going so far as to INCLUDE the BBN in the unrest when the BBN treats our players like KINGS---FACT

ANY ONE on this board even TRYING to argue against these points should be considered LUDICROUS. JMHO

UK is 5-10 which SUCKS---FACT
It is 100% on Coach Cal---FACT
This season is on track to be the WORST in almost 100 years---FACT
Cal has REFUSED to change ANY aspect of his philosophy---FACT
Cal has DEMEANED the fans and media that are calling him out over the failures of this season---FACT
Cal brought politics into the program going so far as to INCLUDE the BBN in the unrest when the BBN treats our players like KINGS---FACT

ANY ONE on this board even TRYING to argue against these points should be considered LUDICROUS. JMHO
Educate yourself.
Your opinion doesn't make anything.
Bbn treat players like kings LOLOL what a goof.
How has he demeaned the fans? He hasn't but he probably should. Bunch of whiny entitled fans constantly running him down... Why would u expect him to respect any of you?

Educate yourself.
How has he demeaned the fans? He hasn't but he probably should. Bunch of whiny entitled fans constantly running him down... Why would u expect him to respect any of you?
-I have a DOCTORATE from UK, thank you. YOU "educate yourself", I stated FACTS.
-Neither does your "opinion". Doesn't stop YOU from giving it.
-UK players are WELCOMED with open arms and have opportunities for the rest of their lives because they played basketball here.
-All of us "Basketball Benny's" have been talked down to for YEARS by Cal. Right or wrong, it is what it is. No whining, just questioning him at all is the basis for his condescending tone. You know it, you just won't ADMIT it.
-I don't want his "respect", I want HIM to RESPECT UK Basketball to the point that he will work HARDER to IMPROVE it!! His STUBBORNESS has caused the decline of UK Basketball.
-

-I have a DOCTORATE from UK, thank you. YOU "educate yourself", I stated FACTS.
-Neither does your "opinion". Doesn't stop YOU from giving it.
-UK players are WELCOMED with open arms and have opportunities for the rest of their lives because they played basketball here.
-All of us "Basketball Benny's" have been talked down to for YEARS by Cal. Right or wrong, it is what it is. No whining, just questioning him at all is the basis for his condescending tone. You know it, you just won't ADMIT it.
-I don't want his "respect", I want HIM to RESPECT UK Basketball to the point that he will work HARDER to IMPROVE it!! His STUBBORNESS has caused the decline of UK Basketball.
-
I never said mine was a fact. You did

I've never heard him say a disrespectful thing about any of us fans. I have heard him insinuate that some fans believe they can coach better from home. Why would he not say this? Look at what's going on right now. 90% of our fans are putting on a sh*t show right now putting him and the players down.

Reactions: Graham51

I've never heard him say a disrespectful thing about any of us fans. I have heard him insinuate that some fans believe they can coach better from home. Why would he not say this? Look at what's going on right now. 90% of our fans are putting on a sh*t show right now putting him and the players down.
Mine were INDEED "FACTS". Yours were NOT.

He's 5-10 with so called NBA draft picks and the #1 recruiting class in the country, why wouldn't he EXPECT to be QUESTIONED about his coaching ability???

Heck, he makes $9 million/year, he MOST CERTAINLY needs to answer to his fan base, WITHOUT his condescension.

Educate yourself.

Once you've attacked your fan base, things are pretty much over.

How bad is Herro? Holy cow
PJ + Herro = steaming pile of poo
Herro does nothing well except try hard. His shooting sucks, his defense is pitiful, his passing is a joke.

Biggest let down in a recruit since Skal.
Unreal how bad Herro is. Nearly airballed an 8 foot shot
If Herro was even a decent player it would be a 20 point game.
Herro is a friggin dumbass.

What a stupid ass play.

WTF was he doing???
Herro as a Sophomore = All-American
Herro going to the draft = G league (at best) next year

I hope Cal pushes him to return.
Please sit Baker down.

Dude sucks
Well Hagans sucks something awful so far
This team sucks ass. So freaking terrible.

pathetic
Is injured code for sucks ass?

Montgomery has officially passed Skal for biggest bust under Cal.

Man he sucks so bad
6-0 run for UGA and 5 point lead disappears in a blink.

Also, Whitney sucks so bad. It’s embarassing.
EJ with a wide open dunk and he moves so damn slow he gets it blocked.

he sucks so bad.
Quite the accomplishment Cal!!!

Of course Boston fumbles it away and makes a horrible lass to end the game.

F this team and F Cal
That's not what you said but ok.

Serious question though, what are you going to do when Cal isn't fired and doesn't quit after this season, or next season or the season after that??? You just gonna keep posting nonsense about wanting him fired?

And, what happens when UK wins the SEC tourney or makes it to the Elite Eight or Final Four nest year or the year after? You certainly can't celebrate or cheer for it based on the garbage you have been spewing for weeks.

You sound ignorant man. Real ignorant. Yet again, you evade the points and dance around giving some retarded answer. Never ever able to refute the facts at hand

😂😂😂😂😂

You MUST care or you wouldn't respond to my "bad takes".. This "dumb doctor" has DEFINITELY got into your head.

Oh you’re absolutely rent free in his head. He got exposed and clowned HARD yesterday by @SonofSaul . I’ll give him respect for not tucking tail and hiding tho. Although perhaps he should.

Oh you’re absolutely rent free in his head. He got exposed and clowned HARD yesterday by @SonofSaul . I’ll give him respect for not tucking tail and hiding tho. Although perhaps he should.
We are DIEHARD UK fans. So when UK is struggling we are going to analyze EVERY aspect of the program to FIX the problems. Why some posters can't grasp that concept is mind boggling.

Who is JF CATS
OGC.4818fe1e09bc18bf7f7b6865e31ecb39

Why don't you just go back there then? Although I'd imagine its pretty boring with 1 reply every 4 hours.
that board sucks. It’s just a bunch of grabass over there. I post there occasionally when i’m dead bored but not my favorite place to hang out.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT