ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Roach returns to Duke

Every post huh? So, after the UT and Arkansas road games, my threads praising Cal for the job he did to win those games, was "a whiny ass bitchfest"??? Tell me, how so?
Dude, stop. Go back and research your posts. I would but I'm headed out to the beach. I'll check back in this evening to read the responses from you and the rest of your LOD's. It should be interesting. A couple of 'em seem hurt bad. Toodaloo.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
Damn they got a lot of their good players back and we struggle to return anyone.They will be a tough out.
They lost Lively and Whitehead to NBA, neither of which were impressive last year. Both showed flashes but were mostly disappointments (5-5-2), & (8-2 & 42%).

If Oscar and Reeves and CL return (unlikely all 3 do) then we will return more. If 2 of the 3 do then about the same, if just 1 then they return more.

Right now they return:
Flipowski (PF/C), Roach (G), Proctor (PG), Mitchell (SF), Young (C)

I'll just assume we return Reeves, then we return (waiting to hear from Oscar and CL):
Reeves (2G/SF), Onyenso (C), Theiro (?)

Our FR are better than theirs (even if you removed our best one):
Edwards (SF), Wagner (PG), Bradshaw (PF/C), Dillingham (G), Sheppard (G)
vs
McCain (SG), Stewart (F), Foster (PG), Power (PF)

Basically the difference is Oscar. We return him then we look better on paper, but if we don't then we look worse on paper.

Why the hell isn't Cal going after Udeh?It looks more and more like Oscar is gone but Cal just goes after that terrible scrub from Kansas.
Well there's a chance he has something else in mind. Maybe he knows Oscar is coming back? Or maybe he prefers to roll with Ugo and Bradshaw. Or maybe someone else in/entering the portal. Or maybe he knows Udeh is heading some place else?

I don't give a rats arse about being popular on a messageboard. That's some funny shit right there.
Some dudes on here get really really *obsessed* with their imagined hierarchy for Rupps Rafters. Like, really obsessed.

Dude, stop. Go back and research your posts. I would but I'm headed out to the beach. I'll check back in this evening to read the responses from you and the rest of your LOD's. It should be interesting. A couple of 'em seem hurt bad. Toodaloo.
That’s the response I thought I would get. Garbage.

I've been following UK basketball since1968 when Issel played. I've seen the great times, I've seen the bad times. The ebbs and flows. Some of our fanbase, you included, live in an alternate reality. I've got news for you, whining and bitchng EVERY SINGLE POST isn't going to magically make this team better, one post I can understand, But posters like you and @kyjeff1 @Son_Of_Saul among others are way over the top with your whining and bitching. People get sick and tired of seeing you clowns (none of you have ever coached a D1 basketball game in your life) spouting your bullshit on everything from recruiting to coaching, It's rather comical. It's no small wonder the entire college world makes fun of Rupp Rafters. i would be embarrassed but I know you rubes are a bunch of losers with no lives other than Kentucky Basketball so I kind of feel sorry for you. Go outside, get some sunshine and when you come back inside, get some p****y. it will make you feel better. Kentucky Basketball isn't going anywhere. Cal will have a roster put together soon enough.
great come back.........but I've been following UK since Rupps Runts. I live in the real world. I see how your hero has brought UK down from the mountain top to a laughing stock. UK looks like a dog chasing its tail every spring trying to find enough "bodies" to have a full practice. Yet you think everything is just great. By the way dunce, you don't have to be a division 1 coach to see how poorly prepared UK has been the last several years. No offensive plays, not strategy, NOTHING, but a lousy used car salesman stomping on the side lines & yelling like a wounded dog. Even a "brilliant' mind like you can see that the fans no longer support UK like they did. That is why your hero had to publicly ask the fans to attend the home games. Your hero was played like a used yo yo by the Sharpe gang and followed their every order. He has given up the all time wins lead that the fans cherished so much. He had the worst season in modern UK history. He lost to a 15th seed in the NCAA & can't win any game against a power 5 conference. Yet you think every thing is great. Just keep drinking the blue koolaid & wearing those blue tinted glasses instead of seeing things as they really are, not how you ccc lovers dream they are.

Well there's a chance he has something else in mind. Maybe he knows Oscar is coming back? Or maybe he prefers to roll with Ugo and Bradshaw. Or maybe someone else in/entering the portal. Or maybe he knows Udeh is heading some place else?
The portal is closed except for grad transfers and if he wanted to go with Ugo why was he all over Hunter?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Louisville should be flying to Foster as we speak. Roach was never and will never be an NBA player. Duke will be preseason number 1 and very tough mainly due to Flip returning IMO.

Don’t get why people are so upset in this thread.
Duke getting their core players back while we keep a revolving door gets old. Heck, Kyle Fili would have easily been a first round pick and our guys leave just hoping to be second rounders. Duke is preseason #1 by a big margin!

Duke will get all the hype next year. Not a surprise. Scheyer will get as close the the K treatment as possible. It’s fine.

UNC returned everyone too.

You still have the same guys that can’t shoot

Fear will be that they win a title, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

We will be the first game in the Champions Classic. We will be told two weeks out that it will be a good test to see where we stand. Meaning our gold standard coach will expect a double digit loss

Gold standard. Genius stuff. He tricked everyone into paying him like he is the best of the best. He got us all.

Roaches feed on rodent droppings, so there's no big surprise he returns for another heapin' helpin'...

mouse-poop-vs-roach-poop.png

🤣I've been watching and following UK basketball long enough to remember Coach Rupp, Joe B, Eddie, Rick, Billy G and Cal so I have no allegiance to any particular coach. You're just a little whiny ass. Cry more little girl.
You need to learn to use the ignore button on posts you don’t like

Reactions: CatPhight
So, looks like Jload has another account. Going to the beach, golfing, living the good life while everyone else is miserable!! Miserable because they don't lick Cal's taint like he does.
You need to learn to use the ignore button on posts you don’t like
It certainly meets the Baller MO...

I remember the messages his Dubya C. Dubya account posted...totally unhinged and separated from reality...an absolute textbook nutjob.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
great come back.........but I've been following UK since Rupps Runts. I live in the real world. I see how your hero has brought UK down from the mountain top to a laughing stock. UK looks like a dog chasing its tail every spring trying to find enough "bodies" to have a full practice. Yet you think everything is just great. By the way dunce, you don't have to be a division 1 coach to see how poorly prepared UK has been the last several years. No offensive plays, not strategy, NOTHING, but a lousy used car salesman stomping on the side lines & yelling like a wounded dog. Even a "brilliant' mind like you can see that the fans no longer support UK like they did. That is why your hero had to publicly ask the fans to attend the home games. Your hero was played like a used yo yo by the Sharpe gang and followed their every order. He has given up the all time wins lead that the fans cherished so much. He had the worst season in modern UK history. He lost to a 15th seed in the NCAA & can't win any game against a power 5 conference. Yet you think every thing is great. Just keep drinking the blue koolaid & wearing those blue tinted glasses instead of seeing things as they really are, not how you ccc lovers dream they are.
Hillbilly logic?

I don't give a rats arse about being popular on a messageboard. That's some funny shit right there.
The worst posters here think they’re the best and that you need their approval, lmao. Rest assured, if they don’t like you then you are doing just fine as long as you ignore them and don’t let them bait you into getting banned by arguing with several of them all at once. (Their goal).

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
The worst posters here think they’re the best and that you need their approval, lmao. Rest assured, if they don’t like you then you are doing just fine as long as you ignore them and don’t let them bait you into getting banned by arguing with several of them all at once. (Their goal).
Baller you act like a 12 year old

Udeh visiting Duke this weekend. would be a scary get. Foster isnt leaving either. they are a proper ten deep. proctor and flip are projected lottos. they will be deep, defensive with shooting from that McCain kid and proctor. if they get Udeh, its hard ON PAPER to see a team thats close to them but maybe all the talent messes with their chemistry. Proctor was balling out the last ten games and will be a sophmore. thankfully anything can happen in the madness, but if we were playing 7 games series, you wouldnt bet against them

Reactions: christophero
Probably the most loaded Duke team I’ve ever seen. An easy preseason #1 team. Scheyer will be a great coach

I bet you have at least four other accounts right now. You write with the same phony confidence as a few other accounts.
I have one account and one account only. I don’t spend my every waking hour on a message board fretting over decisions 18, 19 and 20 yr old kids make.

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT