ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Roach returns to Duke

Man that is huge for them. They will have a very good team. I don't think any of their freshmen will be needed to start, which is crazy.

Damn they got a lot of their good players back and we struggle to return anyone.They will be a tough out.

We don't struggle to get anyone back, we have created a one and done culture. We have created an environment that even if they cannot get to the NBA after one year, they can transfer. Irrational fans don't want to hear it or accept it, but our culture is not good. I am all for players first, but part of that is creating a realistic environment so that they may thrive

That’s what I’m hearing. The guy who told me has been giving me info for about 4 years and has always been very accurate. We’ll see
Damn you guys are loaded loaded, I know udeh didn’t do much at Kansas but he is still talented, you guys have to be what 9-10 deep now. Meanwhile Kentucky is struggling to finish our roster out

Reactions: Blueheart32
Louisville should be flying to Foster as we speak. Roach was never and will never be an NBA player. Duke will be preseason number 1 and very tough mainly due to Flip returning IMO.

Don’t get why people are so upset in this thread.

Louisville should be flying to Foster as we speak. Roach was never and will never be an NBA player. Duke will be preseason number 1 and very tough mainly due to Flip returning IMO.

Honestly, it's just the fact that we have been in a holding pattern and other teams are getting confirmations.

I expect in the next 7 days, we will have announcements of Reeves coming back and the Johnson kid committing to Kentucky.

I also expect Oscar's decision to come by middle of next week as well.

I'd rank Michigan State #1 if Akins returns like they expect. I really like Fears, Coen and Booker additions to what they have back--Hall/Walker specifically. Akins gets back this is Izzo's best team since '19. That MSU-Duke game will definitely be the late game and very well could be #1 vs #2 so UK vs Kansas should be the early game.

Honestly, it's just the fact that we have been in a holding pattern and other teams are getting confirmations.

I expect in the next 7 days, we will have announcements of Reeves coming back and the Johnson kid committing to Kentucky.

Don’t try to reason with these chicken littles. They don’t have anything to do with their mundane lives but hit the refresh button waiting on any nuggett related to UK basketball. When they don’t hear what they want to hear, they bitch and complain about Cal. They’re a miserable lot.

I hope so we need that news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT