ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Sheppard post on Facebook

Sheppard looked stoic at best and miserable at worst in the stands this past season. Probably because he knew a clown was coaching his son. What a relief for him.
I’ve thought this all season. Reed is at KY because it’s KY. Not because of Cal. I even posted the other day that I’m sure Jeff and Pitino have talked about what a joke Cal’s handling of this years team has been. Pitinos tweets complimenting Reed during the season was proof to me.

Jeff raised a Awesome kid and a hell of a basketball player. Let Reed and Jeff run the show next year while we figure this out.

Pump the brakes, 😂 Has Shep coached a game above peewee in his life
It don't matter we are only gonna win 10 to 15 games if we are lucky. Let him do whatever to get Reed back. It's a coach by committee next year

Could Jeff Sheppard's connection to Donovan help to lure him back to be our next coach????

Would Reed possibly return if Billy D got the job????

Reactions: gbl97
Mmmm yeah I’m with others in needing a screen shot. I just took a quick gander round Facebook and found nothing like this.

I do wonder though, with how surefire Reed’s lottery status is are him and his family waiting for the replacement coach to be named before making a decision? If so this obviously has a lot more implications. Like, was Cal recruiting McNeeley to UK or elsewhere? Was Adou entering the portal to follow Cal? If not will he now return? Lots of questions.

I doubt Cal knew he was going to Ark since they tried to hire two other guys first, but I’m sure it was known within the program that he was looking or at least had his agent taking calls. Nobody within or connected to the team seems too surprised by this… except for MB 😂

Reactions: d2atTech
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT