ADVERTISEMENT

Jarren Williams Says....

100% committed or not, he's certainly not making a concerted effort to get into the BBN's good graces, is he?

Your hatred for the Vols tells me all I need to know about our history. But I honestly don't blame you! In 30 years from now, I look back and see we only beat Florida 1 time. I will be the same way

Since 1990 Florida 20 wins
Tenn 7 wins,not really a ringing endorsement but 7 is better than 1,I will give you that.

UT fans are the worst. They always say this is their year and 5 games into it they are already talking about the next season. No program overhype's itself more than Tennessee

Reactions: no1gman
Actually, I'd favorite us at home vs TN. They have lost way too much in the last year as UK continues stockpiling top 30 talent season after season since CMS took things over and showed us what real recruiting is.

It is also a GREAT season to pick off FL at home. We are returning MUCH more than them on both sides of the ball. The talent gap is so much less than we are used to seeing over the streak. With the home crowd behind us, I feel this is our best year to end the streak in quite some time.

Win both of those, beat one of Ole Miss at home or Georgia and MS ST on the road, and a 2 loss season is truly in the cards. The schedule has 6 wins and 6 season deciding games in vs. FL, TN, Ole Miss, and UL and @ Georgia and @ MS ST. I'd take a win in half those 6 and gladly accept a 9-3 season as we continue making steps forward each season. Winning 2/6 and giving us a 8-4 record would also be great and a good sign for our future seasons.

UK needs to avoid a 6 win season this season. 7 wins at the very least and more than that to show more improvement compared to last season. I think that the sky is the limit. Anywhere between 7 and 10 wins are possible. 8 wins would be a huge success. Anything more? Absolutely unbelievable for UK and it's future success.

All in my completely worthless opinion, as always.

[/QUOTE]
So do psychotic meds for conspiracy delusions

Sometimes your defense of everything wrong at your football college makes a tiny bit of sense, this post doesn't. The cops, the DA, the bar owner, the AD, the witnesses, and even the victims had to go out of their way for NOTHING to happen to ANY of the eight players for either of the despicable assaults.

And who is this,(srwildat likes+this) . another visitor or another "dat" fan?

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Hack

Sometimes your defense of everything wrong at your football college makes a tiny bit of sense, this post doesn't. The cops, the DA, the bar owner, the AD, the witnesses, and even the victims had to go out of their way for NOTHING to happen to ANY of the eight players for either of the despicable assaults.

And who is this,(srwildat likes+this) . another visitor or another "dat" fan?[/QUOTE]

I guess you fail to see the irony in your post - questioning my suggestion of meds for conspiracy delusions .....by posting a conspiracy delusion

I guess you fail to see the irony in your post - questioning my suggestion of meds for conspiracy delusions .....by posting a conspiracy delusion[/QUOTE]

Funny that you think I have a delusion when you are the one with the problem. How many facts do you need?

Never mind, a hopeless case.

Does it mean we are becoming a threat in the SEC when 2 rivals are arguing with each other on our board? I hope so.

I think it just means this is one of about 3 active boards that keeps Yahoo from closing down rivals. They could go back to their teams boards, but it wouldn't be a lot different than talking to a literal board.

UK and FSU. You wanna talk, you go there or you go to the national board.

When UT rolls into Lexington at 2-5, Fulmer will be leading them, Ha Ha Ha all you want. He could be a 3-4

No way Fulmer coaches against us. They could be 0-7 and he'd wait 1 more week hahaha. If UT runs bad enough to fire Butch midway, and he's the interim, it'll happen after UK. 2 reasons: Phil wouldn't want yo take the L here and damage his pride, and 2, losing to us I think qualifies a UT coach to be fired "with cause." lol. Dooley offered to resign after he dropped that game to joker. UT won't move against Butch mid season unless we beat him.

This could be true. We will have to wait and see. But personally I think a lot of people way undervalue Butch Jones. He has made huge strides with the football program.Last year,the defence was totally decimated by game five. It was also under a new coordinator in Shoop. Talent is there. Dobbs will be missed from a running standpoint but the new guys have huge arm talent and not total statues either. They do need the offensive line to step up and play to it ability. New coach there also this year. Kelly is a really good running back but this is a position of concern with only him being experienced. I don't think Malone will be missed at reciever. Jennings and crew will produce there. That's a brief summary of my opinion on UT. By the way, I do think stoops has done well at Kentucky so far. I also wouldn't condemn this kid for his comment. Honesty is best if he truly meant it.

Just an off topic question. What railroad do you or did you work for?

Still off the topic, but my Dad worked for the same railroad company for 51 years, most of you probably don't remember the old L&N.

Jauk11 My career started with the Illinois Central Gulf RR, the Paducah and Louisville Railway, then the Kingpin of all RR's The Union Pacific Rail Road! I was a Machinist, what occupation did your Father have?
Also I was a fourth generation railroader, 3 were engineers and 1 conductor. I was the first rebuild shop employee! Yes I remember the L&N.

Ewe Tee gets their just reward this year, and with it the fun of hiring the next Gen. Neyland... again.

Jauk11 My career started with the Illinois Central Gulf RR, the Paducah and Louisville Railway, then the Kingpin of all RR's The Union Pacific Rail Road! I was a Machinist, what occupation did your Father have?
Also I was a fourth generation railroader, 3 were engineers and 1 conductor. I was the first rebuild shop employee! Yes I remember the L&N.

He was a foreman from all the time I can remember, was a wrecker crew foreman during the second world war, lot of bad wrecks back then with pictures of the cars off the side of a hill in the "crick", was a shop foreman most of the time after that I believe. We lived about two miles from the "roundhouse" but the shift whistle was still very loud there, if the workers were still working when the whistle blew they said they were "whistle bit".

I have a good friend my age here that retired from being a conductor on the Union Pacific, (Charles Russum) pretty sure that is the railroad, talking to him by coincidence he hitchhiked to California from Florida when in the service at the same time I hitchhiked from Seattle down through California and across old Route 66 to Chatanooga and then up to Kentucky to join the Army.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn

I guess you fail to see the irony in your post - questioning my suggestion of meds for conspiracy delusions .....by posting a conspiracy delusion[/QUOTE]

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/356828

Actually a lot of people on this board detest corrupt athletic programs that allow young men to commit various felonies. UL and UT definitely are examples of this type of low class corrupt programs.

The leaders of the pack, IMO. I guess it is good to be first at something.

Our fans smack talking with a tn or fl fan is like Luxemburg talking smack to Nazi germany. I wish we could back up our talk with wins.

I wonder why you throw out a lot of meaningless verbiage instead of trying to contradict the facts in my post?

Wait, I think I can answer that question, because you can't.

So, answer the other question, do you think the $2,500,000 in in public cash solved the rape problems and we will never hear about them again (like the players being shot at Transfer U, I'm not sure how much that cost jurich) or will the coverup come to light eventually?

I guess you fail to see the irony in your post - questioning my suggestion of meds for conspiracy delusions .....by posting a conspiracy delusion

I wonder why you throw out a lot of meaningless verbiage instead of trying to contradict the facts in my post?

So, answer the other question, do you think the $2,500,000 in in public cash solved the rape problems and we will never hear about them again (like the players being shot at Transfer U, I'm not sure how much that cost jurich) or will the coverup come to light eventually?[/QUOTE]

"The facts in my posts"

Good one. I laughed

Actually a lot of people on this board detest corrupt athletic programs that allow young men to commit various felonies. UL and UT definitely are examples of this type of low class corrupt programs.
Agree. At UK, we long ago committed to clean, compliant athletics programs. 1 by 1, dirty programs are going down. For a long time, some people here assured us that the NCAA is conducting a conspiracy against UK, and that dirty programs like UL, UNC, Syracuse will always be protected. Not! It takes longer than we might like, because the NCAA doesn't have subpoena power, but the serial violators are going down.

So, answer the other question, do you think the $2,500,000 in in public cash solved the rape problems and we will never hear about them again (like the players being shot at Transfer U, I'm not sure how much that cost jurich) or will the coverup come to light eventually?

"The facts in my posts"

Good one. I laughed[/QUOTE]
Actually rape will only be addressed when real men, men with values steeped in human dignity and the love so many fake christians like to talk about, come before how many games their favorite ball team wins. UT is one of the schools that seem to have a severe lack of such character leading it's football program.

"The facts in my posts"

Good one. I laughed
Actually rape will only be addressed when real men, men with values steeped in human dignity and the love so many fake christians like to talk about, come before how many games their favorite ball team wins. UT is one of the schools that seem to have a severe lack of such character leading it's football program.[/QUOTE]

Most of this hate is because our record vs UK

I get it

I get it

LOL! We beat the crap out of your lousy, cheating basketball team almost every year. But we don't have to use it to justify anyone's behavior on this end. If the other guy is appalled by the criminal eIement in your athletics programs, it's unlikely that you will change his or anyone else's mind by rubbing our noses in the results from your only moderately successful major sport.

Reactions: jauk11
LOL! We beat the crap out of your lousy, cheating basketball team almost every year. But we don't have to use it to justify anyone's behavior on this end. If the other guy is appalled by the criminal eIement in your athletics programs, it's unlikely that you will change his or anyone else's mind by rubbing our noses in the results from your only moderately successful major sport.

delicious

In the article there is a vandy and Texas a&m commit who each say their respective school's are the surprise team

Yeah I'm not the kind of guy who looks for reasons to think kids might decommit so what he says doesn't bother me. I think having his opinion along with the other two, makes it seem that his opinion is a little out of place.

I can remember when Vol fans wouldn't come to a "lowly" Kentucky board to defend their team and chances of a winning season.

It only shows how low they have gone, almost identical twins to the ul fans.

Actually rape will only be addressed when real men, men with values steeped in human dignity and the love so many fake christians like to talk about, come before how many games their favorite ball team wins. UT is one of the schools that seem to have a severe lack of such character leading it's football program.

I get it[/QUOTE]
Actually you just illustrated my point about priorities.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/356828[/QUOTE]

Wow, that shows you the scope of the program, beat me, rape me, take my money, BUT PLEASE Judge let them play football. Sad, its time for you orange folks to get off our site, you making it stink.

Reactions: jauk11

"The facts in my posts"

Good one. I laughed[/QUOTE]

And kindly show me where you contradicted one of them with your wise a$$ replies? By the way, I don't just think you have a rotten to the core program because of the things I have brought up here, it is just that huge young athletes kicking TWO men in the head (and the "Orange Pride") are among the worst offenses I have seen. Until the coddling of the players ended up making them think they could get away with rape too, of course, another unbelievably shameful stain on your program.

Other things like allowing five mj offenses instead of two like Georgia and UK, sending the five star home for a semester to try to get him dried out, but he didn't last a semester when he came back, currently in prison for murder, the QB that escaped vandalism charges by basically admitting guilt by paying the damages (then some of his friends vandalized the woman brave enough to turn him in), subscribing to the "recruiting service that got Oregon in trouble, the 6'5" 230# TE that assaulted the man from behind that was dancing with the girl he had his eye on, the $1200 unauthorized plane tickets for the prospect from Houston, Brown asking AND being allowed to just spend the weekend with his girl instead of wasting time talking to the coaches, head of the "Orange Pride" I believe, the head of that group being a 22 year old woman traveling about 300 miles to recruit the SC players (think they were really interested in the five star that went to USC, Lattimore? but they got a four star), must like the younger kids, the convenience store robbery where the five star was shown to be the lookout but wasn't charged in the robbery, the collusion recently shown between the KPD by phone calls when players got in trouble, no wonder the rapists thought they could get away with anything in Knoxville.

That's a lot to just laugh off, and like Transfer U it is probably just the tip of the iceberg. And I still think the AD that retired after saying that athletes were treated like all other students at Thug U probably didn't have a choice after that insane remark.

But come again, all of these things need the publicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: no1gman
I can remember when Vol fans wouldn't come to a "lowly" Kentucky board to defend their team and chances of a winning season.

And I can remember when they didn't have to, lol, the times they are a changing

We shall see. A bad season could happen. Fulmer returning is just BS. It's just an uneducated guess on your part. And a little wishful thinking. Although I did like the win streak he put on the puppy's . Maybe we're on another one of those as we speak. My advice is don't count the vols out just yet. You may get you feeling hurt more!

Actually it isn't an uneducated guess, it was discussed on Finebaum for about an hour, it came from there and they feel its why he was hired a special assistant.

Your post about the how the defense was devastated by injuries was true, but then you say how good this year's group is and the depth there. Now if those same guys were the ones playing last year and the blame for the disappointing season, why are they suddenly good? As for depth, all those redshirts are unproven at best, if Butch felt they could help win the East they would have played. Dobbs a 3 year starter who was responsible for 3 wins in 16 by someone who hasn't taken a meaningful snap is thinking with alot of hope. No one on campus to replace Kamara, Hurd who I always thought was overrated should be easy to replace. But replacing 90% of your offensive production and your best player at every level of your defense is never an easy task. No one lost as much as UT from the 16 team, what amounts to a new coaching staff, really hard to understand how anyone logically looking at UT don't see them taking a big step back and struggling this year.

Reactions: 2581blue
Actually it isn't an uneducated guess, it was discussed on Finebaum for about an hour, it came from there and they feel its why he was hired a special assistant.

Your post about the how the defense was devastated by injuries was true, but then you say how good this year's group is and the depth there. Now if those same guys were the ones playing last year and the blame for the disappointing season, why are they suddenly good? As for depth, all those redshirts are unproven at best, if Butch felt they could help win the East they would have played. Dobbs a 3 year starter who was responsible for 3 wins in 16 by someone who hasn't taken a meaningful snap is thinking with alot of hope. No one on campus to replace Kamara, Hurd who I always thought was overrated should be easy to replace. But replacing 90% of your offensive production and your best player at every level of your defense is never an easy task. No one lost as much as UT from the 16 team, what amounts to a new coaching staff, really hard to understand how anyone logically looking at UT don't see them taking a big step back and struggling this year.
Having our 2 best D-tackles back will help ,if they can stay healthy . We were having to move ends inside an we were simply getting gashes in the run game. Also we have Sapp and McDowell coming back at linebacker with the addition of Bitulli at MLB. Barnett is a big hit,especially in pass rush. We have some good talent on that side of the ball believe it or not. I do see this defense being drastically better this year. That's JMO.
Offense will be good as long as the line plays up to their potential and new OC Scott
Is effective as Debord was. Dobbs was good but he also cost us in several games the last couple years with late turnovers. Also his passing abilities were lacking. We will miss his running ability.The biggest improvement will be the new strength program. We were too soft last year.
I never said this was going to be a championship year. I said that Noone should count them out just yet. They have a shot at being good. Even Atlanta good if they play to potential .

Having our 2 best D-tackles back will help ,if they can stay healthy . We were having to move ends inside an we were simply getting gashes in the run game. Also we have Sapp and McDowell coming back at linebacker with the addition of Bitulli at MLB. Barnett is a big hit,especially in pass rush. We have some good talent on that side of the ball believe it or not. I do see this defense being drastically better this year. That's JMO.
Offense will be good as long as the line plays up to their potential and new OC Scott
Is effective as Debord was. Dobbs was good but he also cost us in several games the last couple years with late turnovers. Also his passing abilities were lacking. We will miss his running ability.The biggest improvement will be the new strength program. We were too soft last year.
I never said this was going to be a championship year. I said that Noone should count them out just yet. They have a shot at being good. Even Atlanta good if they play to potential .

Being optimistic is what fans do I guess, without Dobbs UT was a 4 win team last season. He wasn't a great passer, but he more than made up for it with his ability to pull it down and pick up first downs and many times huge gains. UT lost alot from last years team, more than UK, UT, UGA, Missouri and or even Vandy, Everyone other than UT and UF return starting qbs.

We have 2 big question marks, our defense has an opportunity to be very good, we return 11 starters and one of them is about to lose his spot. we lost one WR and 3 OL, return the best group of RB in the conference, in my opinion, WR are nothing special but not awful. Eason has to improve, OL has to improve, if both do we are pretty good, if those don't happen, we won't be anything special. UT has a tough draw from the west, most likely 2 losses, new qb return an underperforming OL, I see some huge struggles, including getting to a bowl.

Williams is a good prospect, no one is a sure thing, but he looks good, I think he should have moved ahead of Avery Jones in the qb rankings for the state of Georgia to number 3. Lawrence is number 1, decent mobility, not near the level of Jones, Fields or Williams, but his release is lightening quick and he is very accourate with a strong arm. Hard to argue he shouldn't be number 1, Fields is the biggest and most mobile of the group, well not the tallest but physically the biggest, has RB speed, bigtime arm, who has made a run for top qb and player in the class. In my opinion, Williams is very close to him in every skill. Jones's stock has fallen abit, he just hasn't looked very good, surprised he is still rated a 5*. I think he should be number 4 qb instate behind Lawrence, and Fields ahead of Jones. We went all in on Lawrence and missed, and according to rumor we have done the same with Fields, hope that one works out better.

Reactions: BARRYBLUE1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT