ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Pilgrim just said on Sources Say …

JST390-2

Junior
Nov 1, 2015
Florida
There is a better chance all 3 leave then getting one of them …Also said Keshad Johnson chose Arizona because he foresaw a bigger role with them than UK …going on live now

Last edited:
From what we are hearing it is going to be a miracle if one returns.
No one knows anything. There is whatever NIL that was in place for HD that was substantial. This UK sports media really needs to be thinned down. These guys are all out to make a buck and parrot each other now as sources. It’s a friggin echo chamber. And now with MM back things will become insufferable.

I wish they would all just get it over with….
Kids and their egos. All about them. IMO, they should have made it so that if you opt for the NBA combine, then you have a week or two to make a decision as to whether you're coming back or not. If you don't respond, then you're off the roster and the coach is free to recruit as if you were never there. Sounds cruel, I'm sure to some, but the NCAA needs to do the right thing and make this about college athletics.

Last edited:
Jack is basically saying our freshman class actually sucks and isn't as good as everyone thinks it is. Great. Total opposite of how he hyped these dudes up for months.

And he just doubled down, "I'm in the gym with these kids every day. Don't say I didn't tell you so" in reference to our class basically actually sucking.

Jack is basically saying our freshman class actually sucks and isn't as good as everyone thinks it is. Great. Total opposite of how he hyped these dudes up for months.
He's feeding into what everyone who is currently clicking on his podcast want. The negativity around the program is breeding more and more negativity. And the UK fans are eating it up. Anything for a click.

Oh please, Lucas was useless here. Daimion Collins was the only recruit he even had a hand in getting here and if I remember correctly he was the one with the connection to Wheeler.

I do agree that Lucas was somewhat useless here and UK was okay with him walking.

And it must absolutely KILL Lucas that his replacement (KT Turner) Cal helped him get the UTA job back home in Lucas' home state of Texas that Lucas really wanted.

Cal's ultimate middle finger to Lucas.

And he just doubled down, "I'm in the gym with these kids every day. Don't say I didn't tell you so" in reference to our class basically actually sucking.
They haven’t even made it to campus. This guy is really bagging on our freshmen? Stop listening to this clowns podcast and giving him attention. That’s all he’s in it for

First time I had to stop listening early. Just too depressing (and I really like them and their content and appreciate them being honest about what's going on and not sugar coating it).

Reactions: delk4three
He never said the freshmen suck.Just that he doesn't see them as stars able to win without experience around them
That's been KSR's main complaint since 2020-2021 season. "You can't win a championship with all Freshmen" meanwhile they're talking about how UK's biggest problem this season was that two of the most important players down the stretch were from Illinois St. and Delaware St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT