ADVERTISEMENT

Ivisic

I truly don't understand Goodman's beef with Kentucky at this point in his career.

And how on Earth did he spin it being better for Kentucky if Wagner had gone to UofL? I am not going to listen to 1 second of that clown talking.
UK fans make up probably half of his audience. If we boycotted him, we could run him out of business to the point where he'd have to sell his marble collection that he places in his mouth nightly and gurgles to while pleasuring himself to pictures of Bill Self.

7'2" 220#. Is he strong and athletic enough to defend SEC bigs? I know he is long enough!

hhoeSq3.gif

I wonder how Klutch is gonna feel about this, you have a guy in Bradshaw who I’m sure they think is a top 5 pick, but UK brings in a mirror image of Bradshaw that the NBA scouts can directly compare him with, very interesting move by Cal.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I wonder how Klutch is gonna feel about this, you have a guy in Bradshaw who I’m sure they think is a top 5 pick, but UK brings in a mirror image of Bradshaw that the NBA scouts can directly compare him with, very interesting move by Cal.

Klutch can suck my balls, they all wanted Bradshaw at the 4.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Also how big was Nerlens? AD? etc. Granted they were special shot blockers but they had no problem with SEC bigs.
that’s exactly what i was saying,sure he needs some weight but i’ve seen enough to know tgat he can block a shot and thats what we need.

Ivisic is going to be better than Bradshaw.... I'm thrilled with this pickup.

Honestly this acquisition now gives me hope for a Final 4 run... I wasn't sold yet until now.

What would do if you are the coach and Klutch tells Bradshaw to shut it down for the season ?

The difference between this team and even the best teams Cal has had is this team is built around scoring, esp 3 pt scoring. Cal's other teams have been built around inside scoring and when they couldn't get the ball inside they were shut down.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
What I like most about getting the Z man is that we now have good quality depth all over the court with our roster. When's the last time we've had that? Thankfully, it looks like Cal finally got the memo and is using more scholarships and getting a roster filled with guys who can contribute.

The difference between this team and even the best teams Cal has had is this team is built around scoring, esp 3 pt scoring. Cal's other teams have been built around inside scoring and when they couldn't get the ball inside they were shut down.
2017 is an exception. Hopefully we have some similarities to that team.

Only people that Klutch their pearls over Kluth are the CHC.

Ivisic is going to be better than Bradshaw.... I'm thrilled with this pickup.

Honestly this acquisition now gives me hope for a Final 4 run... I wasn't sold yet until now.
just by watchng his videos, I would say he is already better. Bradshaw has never proven that he can shoot the 3, he isn't aggressive when it comes to rebounding or shot blocking. Ivisic has at least proven that he can hit the 3, block shots and seems fairly aggressive. I think he is way ahead of Ugo as well. If he has been playing against older competition, he should be better.

Damnit...I'm starting to get excited again. I told myself I wouldn't do this to myself again, but I can't help it!
That's exactly me. I told myself not to get excited too soon this year but now I find myself really looking forward to the season and seeing this team play and develop. Hope I'm not setting myself up for another disappointment.

That's exactly me. I told myself not to get excited too soon this year but now I find myself really looking forward to the season and seeing this team play and develop. Hope I'm not setting myself up for another disappointment.
It could go wrong. Maybe guys don't mesh. Maybe one or two guys we think are gonna be great underperform. Maybe Cal just botches it.

But it looks like we have the personnel. Skilled players who will fit an up tempo, 4 or 5 out offense. I just hope our D is improved, that's been sub par for a handful of years now.

Last edited:
It could go wrong. Maybe guys don't mesh. Maybe one or two guys we think are gonna be great underperform. Maybe Cal just botches it.

But it looks like we have the personnel. Skilled players who will fit an up tempo, 4 or 5 out offense. I just hope our D is improved, that's been sub par for a handful of years now.
This team is built to run, spread the floor, drive and shoot the 3. If Cal sticks Ivisic on the low block for 19 mins a game we're sunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT