ADVERTISEMENT

Ivisic

I think he's in 24D

croatia-airlines.jpg

Oh they can, and believe me, if UK is one toe out of line they will come knocking to "use as an example."

Doesn't mean they will, but if they find one iota of misconduct they will be at our doorstep.

I do agree with this. But at some point, do we just dare them to make a move then? We've been operating with one hand tied behind our back since Cal got here, and if we think the NCAA/Emmert/Etc are nefarious enough to give preferential treatment, could they also have been using scare tactics as well, calling our bluff?

With the NCAA tettering over the ledge, I say we go all in. If any other program is bending the rules, Kentucky should do the same. And maybe if the NCAA even makes a peep about it, we use that as our chance to finally bury them with selective enforcement and tie this whole thing up as best we can.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Its this guys last shot at the draft. He going to have something to prove

That idiot goodman just said it would have been better if Wagner went to Louisville for both Kentucky and Louisville

I truly don't understand Goodman's beef with Kentucky at this point in his career.

And how on Earth did he spin it being better for Kentucky if Wagner had gone to UofL? I am not going to listen to 1 second of that clown talking.

I truly don't understand Goodman's beef with Kentucky at this point in his career.

And how on Earth did he spin it being better for Kentucky if Wagner had gone to UofL? I am not going to listen to 1 second of that clown talking.
He is mad because cal doesn’t give him access to the program and scoop like all these other media members that don’t like cal but Goodman more than anybody let’s it affect how he looks at Kentucky rationally. The Louisville point was funny because Wagner would have been worse at Louisville, no shooting and a bunch of fowards like toppin clogging up the lane

Reactions: Big BlueBeard

i think i read a few years ago that when Cal was at Memphis he wanted Goodman fired

I'm hearing some chatter that this could would have been ranked in the top 5 if he had been in the 2023 ranking system.

That means, we're bringing in 4 top ten guys, 5 top twelve guys, plus Sheppard.

Edwards - top 3
Wagner - top 3
Bradshaw - top 6
Ivisic - top 10
Dillingham - top 12
Sheppard - top 25
Burks - top 125
Hart - top 175

That's got to be up there with some of Cal's best classes ever, right?

Last edited:
Love it. We have injuries and Cal just didn't go with what we had. He added some depth at the last minute. We have bodies.

He isn't going to be a superstar (DJ and Justin are our superstars) but he can be solid, especially if Aaron or Ugonna miss a lot of action.

I'd love to have his brother too. Why not add another 7-footer.

I'm hearing some chatter that this could would have been ranked in the top 5 if he had been in the 2023 ranking system.

That means, we're bringing in 4 top ten guys, 5 top twelve guys, plus Sheppard.

Edwards - top 3
Wagner - top 3
Bradshaw - top 6
Ivisic - top 10
Dillingham - top 12
Sheppard - top 25
Burks - top 125
Hart - top 175

That's got to be up there with some of Cal's best classes ever, right?
Saw a mock draft today with Bradshaw at 1, team will have crazy talent, outside shot at 4 lotto picks!

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Onyenso - Mitchell
Bradshaw - Ivisic - Burks
Edwards - Thiero - Burks
Reeves - Sheppard - Hart
Wagner - Dillingham - Sheppard

That bench looks elite.
On paper it may be the most talented team we have had since 2015. Not gonna get my hopes up too much though...if anyone can screw it up with this talent it is Cal. But it is nice to have a very talented team again. I hope for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT