ADVERTISEMENT

I've been negative recently.

I wasn't talking about CAL I was talking about YOU. When Cal starts making up stupid childish names for fans, I will gladly call his ass out. But it's obvious you do not see an issue with grown folks using Cow for Cal and other dumb names yall come up with ? Truth be known, you are probably more out of shape than he is. But the internet gives you that shield to hide behind and pretend you are more than you really are.
I knew who you were talking about. CCC has talked down to the fanbase and does it publicly. He’s got fat and lazy and needs to start earning his paycheck. I’m hoping being humiliated the last few years in the tournament has lit a fire under his sorry butt.
I can assure you I’m in better shape physically than him. But I don’t care if he’s 300lbs if he wins. But hey. I’m just a Benny.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I wasn't talking about CAL I was talking about YOU. When Cal starts making up stupid childish names for fans, I will gladly call his ass out. But it's obvious you do not see a issue with grown folks using Cow for Cal and other dumb names yall come up with ? Truth be known, you are probably more out of shape than he is. But the internet gives you that shield to hide behind and pretend you are more than you really are.
BASKETBALL BENNIES

Reactions: ck-2
If he would just act like the coach it would go a long way. Prepare a full roster, address injuries, address the issue we face, and talk about solutions then he’s good. The last 4-5 years he just spouts nonsense at every turn.
Like I get it, it's Cal. He's gonna say quirky stuff. I'm at peace with that.

But the "Little House" ,"dogs", "haven't seen him stuff? . That's not quirky, that's tone deaf BS. Makes you "look" like you don't care.

And that's what really started to sour me on Cal.

But the "Little House" ,"dogs", "haven't seen him stuff? . That's not quirky, that's tone deaf BS. Makes you "look" like you don't care.

Amen!

Me too, I was on the Cal train a long time. But after 2020 he couldn’t be defended any longer. It’s been a long time without even an SEC title.

Just another opinion .. We looked better in the Bahamas in 2018
and had a better roster ( I think ?) and still couldn't make FF .. so I'm still in wait n see mode before I raise an eyebrow .. nothing but disappointment for what seems like forever will do that to you

Last edited:
Comical the posters who get upset about Cal being called names have no issue calling posters names.

Reactions: CincyUKFan

BASKETBALL BENNIES
Read some of the silly fans post (maybe you invluded) "Reeves is a role player" "Reeves is nothing more than a mid major guy at best" "we don't need Reeves back". Those comments and 1,000 more like them posted on here daily, and Cal is not wrong. We have some really idiotic fans that think THEY are HOF coaches and ain't as much as walked on a basketball court, much less ever played.

Hell if Cal listened to some on here, we would run 5 starters from KY out there every game.

I wasn't talking about CAL I was talking about YOU. When Cal starts making up stupid childish names for fans, I will gladly call his ass out. But it's obvious you do not see a issue with grown folks using Cow for Cal and other dumb names yall come up with ? Truth be known, you are probably more out of shape than he is. But the internet gives you that shield to hide behind and pretend you are more than you really are.
I would consider "basketball Bennies" to be a stupid and childish nickname. Maybe you don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT