ADVERTISEMENT

Your excitment level for tomorrow nights game? 1-10

I can honestly say this is the most excited I've been to watch a UK exhibition game in a looong time. Probably because its an entirely new group that we will be able to watch for the first time in a real game.

I'm going with 9.5.

Go Cats

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

10 for sure but I'm going to miss it. Traveling in Italy and have season tickets but won't be there. Relying on you all for reports on how we look.

You know as well as I do that an all -transfer team, top to bottom, is going to have to work Got damn hard. It really is a mid major All-Star team trying to make it through a major conference schedule.
I think the freshman might need to be good quality. Them Kentucky boys might need to play like their reputation. It could be the difference between struggling and winning by 5 or 10.

Let's say my 10 is the NCAA tournament.

Most games are an 8, a big game is a 9.

I'd say this is probably a 6.5 or a 7. Definitely excited to tune in. Don't expect it to feel quite like an actual game. But excited to see the team against an opponent for the first time.

So the SEC Network channel actually opted to show college women's volleyball over this? lol

I mean nothing against womens college volleyball but......

Also didn't on Direct TV, the SEC Network used to have an alternate channel?

I guess they just don't see a pre season UK game all that interesting lol

You know people say these games don't really matter and for the most part they don't.

But I remember back in 2012 We played Morehouse and won 125-40.

It was at that point, I knew we had something a bit different and special that year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT