ADVERTISEMENT

Your excitment level for tomorrow nights game? 1-10

I am to old trying to figure out all of the streaming and SEC + crap. So tomorrow night will be about a 5 for me.
Do you have any service provider now? I have directv should be able to log into ESPN app and I should have it. If you have a provider that carries SEC net you should easily be able to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JASUN74
yMNLbR.gif

I am to old trying to figure out all of the streaming and SEC + crap. So tomorrow night will be about a 5 for me.
If you have a provider like Dish or Direct TV or Spectrum: And a lap top or computer: First make sure you have a log in password to the provider (for example DISH) if you don't, go to their web site and create a user name and password to log into their site. Once you have that password then: on your computer go to ESPNWATCH and click down in the upper menu SCHEDULE /REPLAYS, make sure the date is correct, not yesterday or the day before and you should see the UK game on their schedule. Click on it and a prompt will ask if you want to watch it on ESPN+ or SECN and SECN is the one to choose and next it will ask you to choose your service provider and you click on DISH OR DIRECT TV OR SPECTRUM and it will ask for your provider password that you have or set up for like I explained above and you should be good to go.

Another Youtube TV with SEC network guy. Would appreciate detailed instructions on how to make this work. Thank in advance.
I actually had a hard time doing it through my app on my television. So I got on my Xbox and got on my ESPN app from there. Logged in through my TV provider and I was able to get SEC network plus.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m excited to see game management. The thought process of how minutes get distributed, basic spacing and in game philosophy etc.

I’d score the excitement around 7.

I can’t be 10 level about anything anymore. I wouldn’t be a 10 about a title game anymore really.

It’s also an exhibition game and me refusing to hunt for the game on TV and going somewhere to watch it takes it down a little.

So very excited given the circumstances and ready for the new beginning.

It is super easy. put the ESPN app on your TV or Roku etc, then scroll to NCAA basketball and find the game, then click on it and it will ask you to activate and give you a code. either use a computer or your phone to visit espn.com/activate and enter the code, then it will ask you to pick your provider, choose that (youtube TV for me) and it will log you in if you have your id/pw saved otherwise you will need to log in to your provider and it will say you are set, then you go back to your TV and click continue and it will tell you that you are good to go.

You can see the game out there on the ESPN app already so you don't have to wait until the game starts at 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
I can honestly say this is the most excited I've been to watch a UK exhibition game in a looong time. Probably because its an entirely new group that we will be able to watch for the first time in a real game.

I'm going with 9.5.

Go Cats
I’d say a good 9 for me as well. It’s been a long time since we had a new coach and having all new players makes it even crazier. Gonna be a fun ride I hope! Hope for Pope and don’t smoke dope.

If you have a provider like Dish or Direct TV or Spectrum: And a lap top or computer: First make sure you have a log in password to the provider (for example DISH) if you don't, go to their web site and create a user name and password to log into their site. Once you have that password then: on your computer go to ESPNWATCH and click down in the upper menu SCHEDULE /REPLAYS, make sure the date is correct, not yesterday or the day before and you should see the UK game on their schedule. Click on it and a prompt will ask if you want to watch it on ESPN+ or SECN and SECN is the one to choose and next it will ask you to choose your service provider and you click on DISH OR DIRECT TV OR SPECTRUM and it will ask for your provider password that you have or set up for like I explained above and you should be good to go.
Definitely the easy way to do it, I bring up my ESPN app and have my spectrum account saved as the login and it pops right up.

Reactions: WallMashKyBall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT